Chapter 16

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the varsities told Momo about what Jimin is planning to do, she became very cautious of the people around Mina. She’s always wanted to ask Mina about Jimin but her senses would always tell her that it would just turn to them having an argument. She didn’t want to have a fight with Mina especially now.

But, in the midst of trying to protect Mina, Mina’s slowly becoming distant to her. She didn’t know why but the past few days were hell. Mina would have these excuses that she got a lot of things to do. She even noticed that Mina’s becoming so cold with the people around her. She’s not even joining them in their family dinner anymore again.

Momo was on her way to the dance club when she saw Mina walking. She was wearing that heavy make-up and revealing clothes again. She was about to approach her when a student bump into Mina. Mina got this annoyed look before shouting at the student. The student keeps on apologizing but what Mina did made Momo’s eyes widen. Mina slapped the student and shouted at her before walking out.

Mina noticed Momo was looking at her with a disappointed look. She flinched at the thought of Momo hating her but she just walked past Momo. Momo tried her best not to snap at Mina so instead, she went to the student that Mina shouted and slapped.

Momo: Are you okay? I’m sorry about what she did.

Student: I’m okay. I was my fault anyways. I wasn’t looking at where I’m going.

Momo: It’s not your fault. I’m sorry again.

Momo bowed at the student before leaving. She needs to go to the council room. She needs her friends to calm her down before she goes all out. When she got there, she immediately went to Jihyo and hugged the President girl. Jihyo was confused as to why Momo did that and looked at her friends confusingly but they all just shook their head.

Jihyo let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter