Chapter 12

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Mina got to this Jokbal place a few blocks away from their school. They got out of the car after Momo parked it in the parking lot. They entered the Jokbal place and immediately smelled the wonderful aroma of the food.

Momo lead the both of them to the farthest table. Mina liked the ambience in the place and it felt like she could relieve stress here. Momo sat on the chair in front of her before a waiter came to get their order. Momo asked her what she wanted to eat. They both told the waiter their order before looking around.

Momo: I know it’s going to be lit here.

Mina: What do you mean?

Momo: Oh I just had the feeling that I’m going to like this place.

Mina rolled her eyes at her before narrowing her eyes.

Mina: You just like eating so much.

Momo laughed at Mina’s remark before nodding her head. They talked and laughed and told each other stories before their order came. They both ate their both in silence. Momo was feeling awkward so she started tried to start a conversation.

Momo: So… how are things going on with Hanbin?

Mina put her utensils down before sighing heavily. She had a hunch that Mina was crying about Hanbin because she’s hearing a lot of rumours lately that Hanbin’s dating someone from another school. She doesn’t want to interfere but seeing Mina cry makes her want to break Hanbin’s neck.

Mina: Fine… I guess…

Momo closed her eyes to try to control her temper. She doesn’t want to jump into conclusion. She’s been really fond of Mina lately and they’ve been very close with each other. She even started feeling these tingling feelings when she’s Mina.

Momo: What do you mean?

Mina sighed again before turning to Momo. Her eyes are teary again.

Mina: I’m sure you’ve heard about him dating someone from another school. I think it’s all over the campus.

Momo clenched her jaw. She was calming herself down. So it’s true? Or Mina’s just thinking too much? Just then, all the questions in her head were answered when she spotted Hanbin get inside the restaurant with a girl. She remembered the girl from somewhere. She thought she’s seen the girl before.

The girl looked at her and smiled widely. The girl went to their table and smiled at Momo before turning to Mina and smiling at her too.

Jennie: Momo! I never thought you’ve transferred here too.

Momo looked at the girl trying to remember her. The girl probably sensed that Momo doesn’t recognise her so she introduced herself instead.

Jennie: It’s me Jennie. Kim Jennie. We were classmates in the US before.

Momo’s eyes widen in realisation before standing up and hugging the girl. Momo pulled away and turned to Mina. She felt sorry that Hanbin picked someone who she knew.

Momo: Mina, this is Jennie Kim. Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter