Chapter 2

Come Back (To The Way You Used To Be)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber roamed her eyes around trying to spot her cousin. Just as she did, she smiled widely and practically dragged her girlfriend towards her cousin.

The squealing stopped and gasps were heard making Momo and her friends look at what’s happening. The beauty Momo’s looking at was also looking at her with her friends and what she assumed her boyfriend. Just then, she was put in a head lock!

Amber: Hi baby peach! I’ve missed you!

Momo was struggling to get out of the headlock she was in when she heard a beautiful familiar voice talk.

Krystal: Stupid let go of her before she chokes to death.

Amber immediately did as she was told and stood beside her girlfriend. Momo shook her head and chuckled before whispering a small “What a whip”. She turned to Krystal and smiled widely. Krystal on the other hand ran to her and hugged her making her friends eyes go wide again. They’ve seen and heard too much already!

Momo: U-unnie c-can’t b-breath

Momo struggled to say. Krystal smiled apologetically before standing up and fixing her posture.

Momo: By the way, these are my new friends. This is Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Sana. They’re my classmates. Guys, I’m pretty sure you know them.

Amber: Hi nice to meet you girls. And hey Jihyo!

Jihyo smiled at Amber and waved at her.

Krystal: It’s nice to meet you girls. Please take care of our baby peach for us. She’s too precious. Jeongyeon please say my greetings to Seungyeon unnie. I haven’t seen her. Sana you have to visit us sometimes. Our parents are eager to see you… You too Dahyunnie

Jeongyeon, Sana and Dahyun smiled and nodded at Krystal. Momo didn’t know that her friends know knows the Jungs.

Momo: Would you girls want to join us for lunch?

Momo asked the couples who smiled and nodded their head. Amber went to buy their food while Krystal sat beside Momo.

Krystal: Have you girls already seen Mina?

Momo looked at Krystal and saw that Jeongyeon gestured where the person is. Momo looked at the girl who Jeongyeon pointed making her eyebrows raise. “So Mina’s her name” Momo thought. She looked one last time before looking at Krystal who sighed.

Momo: What’s with the sigh?

Momo asked curiously. It’s either Amber’s flirting or there’s just something Krystal doesn’t approve to when she sigh. She looked at Amber and she’s practically ignoring all the girls who are about to talk to her. And then she looked at Mina whose shoulders are guarded by the arm of her boyfriend.

Krystal: It’s just that, I don’t like him for my sister.

Momo: Him? Who him?

Krystal: That dude!

Momo looked at the guy and immediately, she regretted what she did. She practically saw the guy kissing Mina.

Jeongyeon: We’ve told her already you know. She doesn’t listen at all.

Jeongyeon said with a monotonous voice. Momo looked at her and saw that it’s full of disapproval. She then turned to her other friends and saw that they too have the same look just as Krystal and Jeongyeon.

Momo: Guys stop looking at her they might think that we’re talking about her.

Just as Momo said that, Mina stood up from her seat and walked towards them. Momo l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter