Leave Me

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys (⌒‿⌒)

Long time no see? how are you? I hope everyone is fine. firstly, I would want to say sorry for updating late.(^人^)(^人^) I hope everyone love and enjoy reading this last chapter and sorry again, if this chapter not much to expect. And ! This fic dedicated to everyone especially, my beloved one. I hope you like this fic, love. (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄) (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

 

See you again next time !

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since they’re back together, they never leave each other. Momo decided to quit her collage and stay with Mina 24 hours. She decided to do part time job at home, as she also need to find money for her family, especially their soon to be born baby. And Mina, craving lot of things as her tummy now bigger than before but it’s not that big. Even at the middle in the morning, Mina asks for random things. But all Momo did was just complied it.

“unnie.. ice-cream~”

Momo chuckled, kissed Mina’s lips and went to their kitchen to take the ice-cream. She comeback with ice-cream that Mina want but only to be found sleeping Mina. she cant help but adore her wife. She put the ice-cream on the night stand next to Mina and kissed Mina’s head. She put blanket on her , before sleep next to her.

 

“hm…seems like you didn’t fit in this anymore~ pfft!” Momo laughed at Mina.

Mina hit Momo playfully,

“jeez…that’s because our daughter is count in!” Mina pouted. Momo chuckled, kissed Mina’s lips.

“okay~ I’m sorry. Hahaha you’re so cute.” She patted Mina’s head. Mina smiled, snuggled on Momo’s chest. Their tailor, Tzuyu the one that making the wedding dress met them and she surprised to see Mina’s tummy that’s slightly grew bigger than before. Tzuyu is Sana’s girlfriend and they know her ever since before she with Sana .she congrats Mina and even said that, she’ll be the one that sponsor their wedding dress. Both MiMo were really happy. Later, all the other friends come and went to eat together. They all congrats MiMo , celebrate for Mina pregnancy. There’s Jihyo with her cousin Dahyun, Tzuyu with Sana and Sana’s little donsaeng, Chaeyoung, and Momo best friend, Jeongyeon with her wife, Nayeon and little Hana. Mina already apologized to Nayeon for the misunderstanding and start to get know of each other better. It’s turn out , that both of them have a lot of similarities .

“Mina, I need go to toilet. Wait here okay?” Momo tuck Mina’s strands hair behind her ears. Mina nodded. Momo went to toilet, vomiting. It’s hurt a lot and she started to cough bloods. It wasn’t long until her dizziness start to invade her and she start to lose her balance. Momo fell on the floor.

 

“unnie sure take time…” Mina frowned, slowly get up and decided to look for Momo at the toilet. She later found Momo unconscious body in the floor.

“unnie!!!!!”

 

 

Momo got admitted in hospital that Nayeon working at. She still unconscious. Mina was crying in Sana’s arm. She don’t want to lost Momo. she don’t want that to happen now. not now. not when she really need Momo. Nayeon later went out of the operation room,

“its was symptom of her illness..*sighed* . I’m sorry to say this but Momo don’t—”

“p-please don’t say that…” Mina begged Nayeon. Nayeon hugged Mina.

 

Momo stay unconscious for a week and when she wake from the short ‘coma’ , she was greeted by all her friends and Mina. she really want to caress Mina’s cheek but she can’t even move a lot . her tears rolled down her cheek..

 

“unnie.. I—” Mina looked around the room, but only the be found an empty bed. Of course, she surprised and worried. She quickly search for Momo but cant find her . she almost lost her mind but finally she managed to find Momo. she was at the hospital rooftop. Mina back hug Momo.

“unnie..”

Momo caressed Mina’s hand, intertwined with hers.

“unnie… you should stay inside..”

Momo just smiled, turn around and embrace Mina in a tight hug.

“I have a surprised for you. But you have to close your eyes.”

“eh?”

Momo peck Mina’s lips,

“please?”

Mina just nodded and closed her eyes. Momo held Mina’s hand as she lead Mina to a place. She then held Mina’s hand, telling her to open her eyes. Mina slowly open her eyes and saw many beautiful balloons around her and the whole garden was lighten by many candles with many type of size and different pattern , lining as leading to make the path for them to walk. she saw it was beautiful garden decorates with many beautiful flowers. The garden was beautiful with pink, white and violet shibazakura spread over the ground like a carpet. There was a set of metal chairs and table at the middle of the garden. She noticed foods and drinks on the table. Mina put her hand over , touched.

“u-unnie..”

“this is my present, for you.. you see, I really want to make event like this since a long time ago but I cant make it. I know this must not like any other grand event like others couples do but I hope you like it. I made this just for you.”

Mina didn’t waste time as she hug Momo tightly, cried.

“h-hey why are you crying?? I’m sorry.. you don’t like rose??”

Mina cried harder, tighten the hug.

“unnie..” Mina broke the hug, looked up at Momo. Momo wiped Mina’s tears.

“hey babe.. don’t cry please?”

“thank you.. for making all this for me.” Mina sobbed. Momo chuckled, nodded. She hug Mina again.

“do you like this? I’m sorry if you don’t like the rose..”

“I love everything .. it’s perfect , unnie. thank you very much.”

“you like it? I’m glad..”

“of course I like it and I love everything here as it’s all perfect and suit my taste well. Everything here is perfect and that’s including you , unnie. I love you..”

Momo smiled, kissed Mina.

 

Momo pulled out the chair for Mina and then took her own seat infront of her. Mina cant stop smiling , happy. Momo served the foods for Mina. and she even feed Mina. Mina chuckled, telling Momo that she can eat on her own.

“Mina,”

“yes yeobo?”

“tomorrow I’ll discharge from hospital!”

“eh ? really? But.. Nayeon unnie said to me you—”

“nah, I’ll be going home with you tomorrow and we can be together again!” told Momo happy.

Mina was worried but at the same time happy. She still worried as Momo wasn’t fully healed. Later, finished their date, Momo held Mina’s hand as she still has one last plan. Mina just followed along as she then saw Momo laying a mat and put some cushion and plushy on them. She sat down first, motioning Mina to join her which Mina did. She let Mina rest her head on her chest, hugging Mina’s waist. She exhaled Mina’s sweet shampoo scent. Slowly, she Mina’s hairs.

“unnie..”

“hm..?”

“you remember when first time we met?”

Momo chuckled, nodded. “I do.”

“you see, actually I never know the lacrosse team but my friends insisting introducing them to me. And I’m glad they do that, because, I met you. And now you’re here with me.” Mina smiled, kissed Momo’s cheek. Momo holds Mina’s hand.

“you know Mina, to be honest..i never had feelings for you. Not until I realized how much you’re important to me when I saw you with Lisa. I tried to ignore the fact that I like you and let you be with Lisa until I can’t bear it anymore.”

“wow that’s sure.. Straightforward.”

Momo smiled nervously, “sorry.”

Mina shook her head, peck Momo’s lips. “don’t be sorry. That’s what I like about you.” Momo nodded, hugged Mina.

“promise me, you’ll take care of yourself when I’m not around. Take care of our baby well.”

“unnie.”

“promise me?” Momo broke the hug, held both Mina’s cheek as she looked deep inside Mina’s eyes.

“unnie..” Mina’s tears rolled down her cheek. Momo wiped the tears away, kissed her eyes.

“you’ll do fine, I believe in you. You’re strong girl, I know. You know, I’m proud to have someone like you with me. I’m glad, that I’m the one that you love. because you’re too precious. Thank you, for being in my life. thank you, for never stop loving me until now. I love you , Myoui Mina.”

 

 

On the next day, Momo got discharged from hospital and the first thing she want to do with Mina was buying groceries together! They went to buy some groceries and went home afterwards, cooking together. But Momo didn’t really let Mina help her, as she want to make the foods special just for Mina.

“unnie, it’s a bit..salty.”

“I’m sorry! I’ll be back , wait a sec kayy!” Momo sneak a peck on Mina’s lips before taking her bowl and bring it to their kitchen. Mina can’t help but chuckled looking how cute Momo.

 

 

Mina stared on the couple next to them as they being all lovey dovey as the boyfriend carried the girlfriend on his back. Momo come back to Mina with their drinks and saw Mina looking at the couple.

“what are you looking at?” asked Momo. Mina just shook her head, took Momo’s hand as they started to walk around Hangang.

“Mina, let’s buy baby clothes!!”

“eh?? But.. kaasan and tousan already bought tons of them and you already bought some last weeks!”

“but I want to buy more..” Momo pouted. Mina chuckled, shook her head. She just agreed, cant won over her girlfriend whine. Momo squealed happily, suddenly carried Mina in her arm (bridal style) that make Mina surprised.

“unnie! people looking at us!” Mina blushed. Momo showed her tongue, “ I don’t care. All I care is you, so only you matter to me~” Momo kissed Mina’s lips and then start to kiss Mina playfully on her cheek and face, tickling MIna. Mina cant stop laughing.

 

 

“Mina-ya~ let me win for once please!” begged Momo , as she moved the joystick intensely. Mina just laughed when suddenly Momo play foul as suddenly she start to tickled Mina while other hand still busy controlling the joystick. But in the end, Momo still lose to Mina. Mina smiled victoriously, smirked to Momo afterwards. Momo sighed, moving another pieces of her clothes. She shivered as she saw Mina eyeing her. now Momo only clads in her set of black lingerie and it’s really cold.

“let’s play another round! I’ll won this time.” declared Momo, enthusiastically, not noticing the change in Mina’s eyes.

“nah, let’s play gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter