As If

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Momo stare on the picture of her and Mina in the phone. Her heart, swelling badly at that moment. Her tears, slowly rolled down her cheek.

‘mianei….’

 

 

 

“..and I think we can go there together in the future too. What do you think?”

Mina was still in her world that Lisa needs to snap her. she patted Mina’s shoulder.

“o-oh.. Lisa. That’s awesome!” said Mina. Lisa pouted.

“you didn’t even listening.”

“n-no..”

“what you’ve been thinking actually? You space out too much lately.”

“…”

“jeez..Mina give me some attention please~” said Lisa cutely.

“I was just-.. mianei.” said Mina, looks down. gloomy Lisa turn bright and hug Mina.

“hehe, sorry accepted~ you’re so cute!” she pinched Mina’s cheek. Mina chuckled.

 

Lot of eyes are watching them with jealousy. Lisa, the super charismatic, cool and beautiful girl is in love with Mina, the mysterious gorgeous ballerina. They’re talk in everyone daily gossips and they’re aware of it. Lisa totally fine with it all but Mina. she don’t want this. This all like a big burden to her. she actually, set her eyes on Momo. she really want to meet her. but, now she can’t. not when everyone want her to take a good care of Lisa. Not when Lisa, keeping her close all the time. She only can see Momo, during the lacrosse practice. But still, not conversation between them. And it’s killing her. she need to talk with Momo !

All the team members went to locker room after the practice and no one other than team members allowed entering it. but since this the only time she got the time to meet Momo, she sneakily went into and searched for Momo. but Momo was nowhere to be found. She’s about to give up and went home when suddenly was cover from behind and she’s dragged into a locker.

“hmmm!!hmphh!!”

“…shh. It’s me.”

Mina immediately quiet and turn around.

“..Momo unnie?”

She nodded. Mina was really happy at that time that she didn’t realize she hug Momo.

“…I miss you.”

“…”

Momo just simply pat Mina’s head. Mina looks into Momo’s eyes.

“don’t you miss me?” she pouted. Momo just smiled.

“..I wish I could say that. But I can’t. Mianei..”

“why?”

“you know why, Mina.” said Momo weakly. Mina just looks down.

“I’m glad, that you try to know Lisa. She’s.. kind right?”

“…”

Momo sighed.

“…unnie,”

Momo looks at Mina, and Mina looks straight into her eyes.

“..i-i…only have my eyes for you.”

Momo only smiled, although her heart beating like crazy after hearing Mina’s raw confession.

“..gomawo.”

“do you..have anyone in your mind?” asked Mina. Momo just remained silent. Mina sighed softly.

They just stay in there, until the last person went out. Momo slowly open the door and let Mina get out first. Mina help Momo out and they walked side to side. It’s bother Mina, that Momo didn’t held her hand like she do in the arcade before. It’s bother her, that Momo seems fine when she’s with Lisa.

Momo just looked at Mina’s back as she’s leaving with Lisa. She just sighed, felt defeated. It’s the best for Mina. everyday, she just looked at Mina from far away. it’s hurt her, to not able to touch Mina, to hold her hand and talk to her. it’s pain her, everytime she saw Mina’s smile for Lisa. It’s hurt so much, when Lisa is way more advantage that she’s brave enough to tell Mina that she like her. everyday, Lisa will take care of Mina and they’re really suit each other.

 

Jennie invites all her lacrosse members to her birthday party this weekend and everyone agreed to come except Momo. she still didn’t give her answer , since she not really interested.

“unnie, please go to the party. It wont be fun without you.”

Momo just smiled. Mina pout, about to sulk.

“I don’t know yet.”

“if you didn’t go, I won’t talk to you for ..for a week!”

Momo chuckled. “if that what you want. I can even for a year.”

Mina widened her eyes in disbelieved and smacked Momo. they ended laughing their head off until the bell rings. Mina bid goodbye to Momo and went to her class.

“..look, she’s such a flirt. She has so many other girls than Lisa.”

“she should be grateful that Lisa like her.”

“such an ungrateful girl. why didn’t she just accept Lisa??”

Momo stop on her track as she heard the girls talk about Mina. she was mad but she’s rushing for her next class.

 

During the birthday party, lot of people came. Mostly were Jennie’s close friends and some other students. Mina was one of it, since she came as Lisa requested her to. Lisa seems busy with others that Mina presence suddenly become invisible as Lisa talked with her friends. So Mina decided to eat something to occupy her time waiting for Lisa. Sana and Jihyo also came. They already meet Mina as she arrived earlier and now they’re talking with others. So Mina just sat at the corner alone. she was bored and want to go home already but it will make Lisa upset so she just wait. Then suddenly a group of 4 girls come to her.

“hey Myoui, we need to talk.”

Mina looked at them confusedly as she didn’t know any of them.

“yes..?”

“you such an ungrateful gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter