You Going

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina prepared Momo favorite foods and she cook a lot. She want Momo to eat her foods. Lately, Momo been eating foods outside and rarely at home for dinner. Mina tried to shrug off all her doubt and think that Momo is working for her . after finished the last touch, Mina called Momo. but unfortunately, she couldn’t reach her. it’s already 11 pm and Momo, still not home.

 

“tadaima..”

Momo put her bag on the couch and went to kitchen. She drinks some water until she saw Mina. she was sleeping at the dining room. Her heart break more, as she saw foods that Mina cook for her.

‘Mina.. mianei.’

she caressed Mina’s cheek. Her tears, suddenly rolled down her cheek. Carefully, she carried Mina into her arm and brought her to their room. She placed Mina on the bed, carefully so she didn’t wake.

‘Mina.. I.. I’m so sorry.’

She give peck on Mina’s lips before went to bathroom.

 

 

“please take this pill 3 times after you eat everyday.”

“thank you doctor..” Mina smiled as she took few packs of pills. That sure lot for her… but , this is for her baby ! 

“next time, please come with your wife. She should’ve started to look after you more than spending time at work.”

Mina just smiled, nodded. Yeah, the doctor was right. Momo should’ve take care of her more now. but she’s nowhere to be found. And, yeah it’s already 3rd day she didn’t see Momo.

 

“what? I don’t think so.”

“just come here , right now!”

“….”

 

Mina drive her car to the place Sana told earlier. And , her heart break into pieces as she saw, Momo with the beautiful girl before. They’re shopping at the mall and buying some groceries together. And Momo looks happy to be with that girl. Mina cried so hard that time and her head hurt so much that she almost fainted. Luckily Sana and Jihyo were with her and they took Mina home.

 

*door closed*

Momo switched on the light. The apartment felt so empty and.. lonely. Sighed, she’s about to walk to her room until Mina went out.

 

“..you’re back.”

“Mina. hey baby I’m so-”
 

*slap on the face*

 

Momo held her reddened cheek. It’s hurt but she know, she deserve this.

“Mina , I’m so sorry that —”

“..what.. I’ve done wrong to you that you treat me like this..?”

“Mina…”

“what had I done to you that you cheated on me?!”

Momo surprised.

“what? No ! I only have you, Mina.”

“then who the hell is that woman that went shopping with you this evening?”

“she’s my old friend.”

“yeah, I kept seeing you two going out many time. Many times already unnie!”

“….”

 

Mina cried. she shed tears again. And it’s broke Momo’s heart.

 

“unnie.. *sobs*.. I never thought that you going to treat me like this. You know that I love you so much? how could you.. *cried harder*.. cheat on me ?” her voice crack. Momo feel like a sc*m. it’s hurt to see Mina like this.

“Is that girl so pretty? What did she give you that I couldn’t give to you?! Tell me unnie!! tell me!” said Mina between her tears. Momo hug Mina.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.. but I only love you Mina. I never had anyone else than you. I didn’t cheat on you. That won’t ever happen. please don’t cry.” Momo tried to wipe Mina’s tears but Mina swats her hand away. she quickly went into her room and comeback with a duffel bag in her arm.

“w-wait Mina! where are you going??” Momo held both Mina’s shoulder but Mina was so angry and upset that she dodge Momo and went out. Momo run after her. she quickly hug Mina.

“hey Mina. I’m sorry. Don’t do this. Don’t leave me.” Plead Momo. Mina was struggling to freed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter