To

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina keep crying on Sana until she fall asleep. Sana sighed,

“Mina…”

Mina been crying everyday and every night, always in her own thought. She really change a lot and depressed when she separated away from Momo.

 

*knock on the door*

 

Sana cover Mina’s body with blanket and went to the door. she already expected the ‘guest’ and not really pleased to see her.

“can.. I met her?”

“….”

Momo sighed, looked down.

“Sana..please?”

“go home. she’s tired.” Sana was about to close the door but then Momo quickly held the door. she knelt infront of Sana.

“please…” she shed tears. Sana crossed her arm.

“go home. I won’t change my mind.”

“Sana, please. okay, you don’t have to let me meet her. you can say this to her..”

“…”

“please?”

Sana sighed, as she brought Momo to the front yard. She has a lot of things to ask Momo but she kept it since Momo was crying miserably infront of her. as much as she want to hate Momo, she still her friend, and not forget to mention, her best friend’s girlfriend which soon to be her best friend wife, and also, mama for baby in her best friend tummy.

“i.. love her. I really love her..i’ve a lot things I want to tell her.. but all I can say now, I really want to see her…”

“you’re wasting my time.”

“Sana, wait ! “ Momo wipes her tears.

“I know, Mina is pregnant my baby.”

Sana was surprise but not really show it. “..then?”

“I know, it’s all my fault but please? please let me see her for one last time? I need to see her and our baby..” Momo was begging. Sana held her temple, “jeez fine. come tomorrow morning. I’ll tell her.”

Momo smiled, thanked Sana. She was really grateful for the chance. she bid goodbye and left Sana’s residence. She drive her car at a slow speed as her thought slowly drift away, thinking about her family.

‘Mina… I’m sorry for being a big jerk. i really love you… dear god, please let me meet my love and baby for one last time..’

 

 

Mina remained silent, looked around.

“why..?”

“you should see her. she.. looks bad. I never see her in that condition before and she’s begging me. She even kneel infront of me.”

Sighed.

“I don’t want to see her…”

“stop lying Mina.. you see yourself now. looks at you. You didn’t eat much and cry every night. it’s not good for your health! And not good for your baby.”

“…”

“just this time, meet her. I don’t like you meet her too but since she’s begging and dying to meet you, I just let her. meet her, okay Mina?” Sana gently patted Mina’s hand as she stood.

“ah, before I forgot. She told that she want to see her girlfriend and, her baby.” Sana smiled, left Mina alone in the living room. Mina widened her eyes in shock. Momo know??

 

Later in the afternoon,

Mina anxiously waiting for that person to come. She wait at Sana’s house, as Momo promise to meet there. It’s showing 11 am when Mina glance on her watch once in a while. She keep glancing on her watch and this is the first time she being nervous to meet her own girlfriend aka soon to be wife after a long time. Sana already left to work and Mina is alone, waiting for Momo. she keep waiting . but there’s still no sign of Momo. sighed, she decided to wait Momo in Sana’s house.

*knock knock*

Mina open the door and was greeted by person that she’d been waiting since the morning.

“h-hey..”

“hi..” Mina looks down, somehow felt shy. She was a bit upset since Momo didn’t come on time but at least, she come now and looks really pretty. She miss her penguin so bad.

“um…can I come in?”

“ah, right. come in.”

It was silence at first until Momo decided to break the ice by asking Mina condition. All that Mina can say she’s fine, eventhough Momo know well that Mina is lying. She know well her love of life. Its slightly felt awkward after long separation and the big fight. And both of them miss each other.

“hey Mina… I want to say sorry for not telling you where I’ve been before. I was stupid. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad..”

“..it’s alright.”

“so..how’s baby?” asked Momo,hesitantly. Mina chuckled, and the urge to hug her wife grew bigger as she really miss Mina’s chuckled.

“she is fine.”

Momo smiled. “can i..touch your..” Momo pointed Mina’s tummy. Mina was hesitant at first since she’s nervous but then she just let Momo touch her tummy. Momo was very happy that she can’t stop smilling and caressed Mina’s tummy. Mina also can’t help but smile, looking at how happy Momo was.

“how..?”

“.. I saw the ultrasound picture. Thanks Mina.” Momo unconsciously hold Mina’s hand. Mina feels the same electricity all over her like the first time they ever hold hands together. Mina really miss Momo. she held Momo’s hand ,prompted her to sit next to her which Momo gladly did.

“..u-unnie..”

Momo miss to hear this so much that she can’t held down her feelings anymore and kiss Mina. It was just lips lock but neither of them letting go even for air. She can feel Mina’s tears rolled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away. she broke the kiss and lean their forehead together.

“Mina..” she caressed Mina’s cheek gently. Mina lean in for the touch of her peach that she’d been longing all this time.

“let’s go back home..” asked Momo, more like a whisper. Mina thought that she going to nod but no, she didn’t as suddenly memories of Momo with Nayeon flashed through in her mind. She slowly pushed Momo away.

“I think.. yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter