26.0

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun checked his reflection in the window of BlueBird Cafe and fixed his hair before pushing open the door.

Jisoo looked up at the sound of bells tinkling and saw Sehun's tall figure come into sight.

She smiled and waved at him.

Sehun walked over to her whilst drinking in the sight of her who was wearing a flower-printed loose blouse paired with a black skirt. Her hair was in a half-updo with a few strands framing her face. 

"Hey, sorry I was late."Sehun apologised as he sat down."I got caught in traffic."

"It's okay."Jisoo smiled."I haven't been here long."

"What would you like to order, sir?" A pretty waitress came to their table and asked Sehun.

Jisoo noticed that the waitress was looking at him intently and giggled softly as Sehun gave her his order.

"What?"Sehun asked, oblivious of the fact that the waitress was ogling him just now.

"The waitress was totally checking you out just now."Jisoo grinned. Even in a foreign country, women weren't able to deny Sehun's handsome face and charisma.

"I didn't notice."Sehun shrugged.

"I'm sure that women falling all over you is a daily occurence."Jisoo teased.

"Oh, it is."Sehun said, causing Jisoo to roll her eyes in disbelief."You would be surprised by the number of women falling right in front of me."

Jisoo laughed and a pang of wistfulness hit Sehun. He had missed her laugh.

"So,"Jisoo said as the waitress returned with their food."What are our plans for today?"

"I was thinking that you could be my tour guide for the day."Sehun took a sip of his coffee."I haven't really explored New York yet."

Jisoo hummed as she tapped her chin with her finger.

"Well, given that we have to meet the rest of the gang later in the afternoon for our fittings, we'll go to areas near the bridal shop."Jisoo said.

"Whatever you say."Sehun said."I'm yours for today."

Jisoo smiled weakly at his words.

How she wished that he could be hers forever. But they had different outlooks on life and could never work together.

"Alright."Jisoo grinned."Finish up your coffee and we'll go."

Once outside, Jisoo thought about where they should go first as she t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter