19.0

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back dude!"Baekhyun said as he slapped Sehun's back, causing Sehun to wince in pain.

"Careful guys. His wound is not completely healed yet."Kai said.

"We still don't know the whole story."Kyungsoo said."What happened that night?"

Sehun glanced at Kai who said"He was helping a girl who was stalked and got stabbed in the fight with the stalker."

His gang of friends wolf-whistled and cheered as Sehun rolled his eyes.

"So who is this girl then?"Baekhyun said, slinging an arm around Sehun's neck."You kow, half the girls at school were and complaining about your absence from school for a week."

"I don't know." Sehun said, shrugging off his arm. "I'm going in to class. Catch you guys later."

Going into class, he saw Jennie talking to Jisoo who was already in her seat.

"Hey."Sehun said as a greeting.

Jennie's eyes sparkled as she said" Sehun. How are you? I heard that you were in the hospital. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."Sehun said, slipping into his seat."Thanks for asking."

"I'm glad that you're fine."Jennie said."I was so worried."

Sehun side-glanced at Jisoo who had a stiff smile plastered on her face as he said"Thanks. I'm fine now."

Jennie nodded her head happily before turning back to Jisoo.

"So, as I was saying,"Jennie continued."Give me a chance to make it up to you, Ji."

"..That's not necessary."Jisoo said."It's not that big a deal."

"I feel so bad."Jennie persisted."Please Ji?"

Knowing that she has no chance of winning, Jisoo nodded her head in defeat.

"Thanks Ji!"Jennie squealed as she squeezed Jisoo's hand."I'll see you tomorrow."

Jisoo smiled. Once Jennie left, her smile faltered.

"Hey."Sehun said."What's going on? Are you okay?"

Jisoo sighed.

"Jennie wants to make it up to me.."Jisoo said.

"For what?"Sehun asked, confusedly."Did you guys have a fight?"

"..For accusing me of being a relationship with you."Jisoo said."When she likes you."

Sehun fell silent.

"But..now.."Jisoo said."It's not untrue. What she said. Even if others don't know it yet, we are..in a relationship."

"I think that we should tell her."Sehun said.

Jisoo turned to him in shock.

"I can't do that to her."Jisoo said."It would hurt her so much."

"That is life."Sehun said."Reality always hurts. The world is unfair. You are always going to get hurt, even by the people closest to you."

Jisoo stared at him.

"I don't want to hurt her."Jisoo said.

"It would hurt her even more if she found out about us through someone else."Sehun said, quietly."It would be better if you told her yourself."

Jisoo knew that what Sehun was saying is right. 

Telling Jennie the truth would be the right thing to do.

Jisoo nodded.

"Do you want me to be there with you?"Sehun asked, guessing Jisoo's answer.

Sure enough Jisoo shook her head.

"No."Jisoo said."I'll tell her alone. It would hurt her more to see us together."

Sehun nodded.

He wished that he could give Jisoo a hug or squeeze her hand in comfort now but he can't.

They'd agreed to not tell anyone of their relationship yet, mostly because J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter