16.0

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence filled the air in the cold air-conditioned room.

A dark haired girl sat upright in a chair beside the bed, waiting.

Waiting for the person she owed so much to to wake up.

The doctor had said that Sehun would be waking up a few hours after his surgery.

It has been seven hours after.

Icy cold tentacles gripped her heart as fear and worry began to arise.

What would she do if he doesn't wake up?

This sudden thought caused her to fumble desperately, trying to locate a part of him that she can hold onto.

A hand suddenly placed on top of hers and guided her to where Sehun's hand lay limply on the bed.

Jisoo clutched onto his hand like a drowning person would cling onto the last chance of survival.

"He's going to be fine." Kai spoke in a quiet tone.

Jisoo couldn't believe that, not until Sehun himself awakens.

After they got to the hospital, she asked the nurse to call Kai and Sehun's parents.

His parents are flying to Korea as of now, expected to arrive tomorrow.

"Jisoo.."Kai said,"How about you go back first, I'll watch over him and call you as soon as he wakes up."

Jisoo shook her head.

"No."Jisoo said."I want to be here when he wakes up."

Selfishly, she wants to be the first face that Sehun sees when he wakes up.

Up until now, she wasn't clear of her feelings towards him.

Now, after everything, she knows that she feels something for him. Not just as a friend.

She wants him to wake up so that she can tell him that she feels the same way.

She wants him to wake up and do all those little couple things with him.

She cursed herself for realising her feelings so late.

Now she can only hope that she will still have the chance to hear his voice again and tell her that she likes him.

Kai sighed and sat on the couch.

He knows that Jisoo is worried about Sehun.

He is too but a person can only go on so long without any sleep or food before she collapsed.

He realises now that there is something between Sehun and Jisoo, although the former never told him about it.

However, it is clear as day now.

A tingle of jealousy crept into his heart which he quickly suppressed it.

His best friend is lying in a hospital now.

How can he be so selfish at a time like this?

Hearing the so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter