Chapter 17

Girl Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where has this come from Baek?" she asked, completely taken aback by his sudden confession. "I don't know, Vicky. I guess i knew from the start there was something more to what i thought i felt for you. Everything you've been through during our time as friends, it only brought you closer to my heart. I think that the call from the police just made me realise that i didn't just see you as some fan, or even just a friend. I can't describe how i felt, in that moment. It was like someone had ripped out my heart. I love you Vicky. I'm sorry, i know this is the last thing you need right now, but i had to say it." His eyes met hers, anxiously waiting for a reaction. A word, a look, a slap, anything. But Vicky was silent, frozen in her place. She broke the eye contact, dropping her head. "Please, say something Vicky. Even if it's only to tell me to leave." he begged. With that, Vicky lifted her head, tilting it slightly. She studied the pained expression on his face and said "Tell you to leave? Why would you think i would do that?" He sighed and answered, "Because i'm an idiot, and i just ruined something that was so special to me." he said, biting his bottom lip. She brought a finger up to his lips, as if to silence him, and he shuddered, then, slowly trailing her finger down his lips and neck to finally rest on his chest, she leaned in, feeling his hitched breath on her face, and pressed her lips to his. An electric shock ran through his entire body and he reciprocated the kiss, his hands cupping her face, their eyes closing, gently, as the kiss deepened. After a few minutes, they broke apart, each fighting for breath. ", i love you too Baek!" Vicky gasped, and the relief on Baekhyun's face was obvious.

For a moment, they sat in silence, neither one knowing what to say or where to go from here. "So." Baekhyun begun. Vicky turned to look at him and replied "So." "Where does this leave us?" he asked, nervously. "I really have no idea." she answered. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter