Chapter 10

Girl Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, with a glass of whisky in hand, Baekhyun slipped out onto the balcony of his room for some fresh air. Chanyeol was sleeping but he wasn't tired at all. Thoughts of Vicky filled his head. He felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders now that the others knew the truth. As he leaned against the railing, he took out his phone and typed a message.

Baekhyun:

Hey Vicky

How's your shift going? I hope you're not working too hard!

I'm just about to go to bed but i wanted to tell you that me and Chanyeol sorted things out, with Suho's help. Also, i told the guys all about you and they're dying to meet you, kekeke! 

Anyways, i hope you're okay Vicky. I've been so worried about you :(

Text me when you can

B

xoxo

:)

Sleep still evading him, he sat outside for a little while in the cool night air, hoping for a reply he knew wouldn't come just yet. Chanyeol's words, from earlier that day, rang in his ears. What were his feelings towards Vicky? The truth was, he didn't know, but, whatever they were, it drove him crazy. He sighed and downed his drink then went inside and prepared for bed. Once he was ready, he switched his phone onto silent and placed it onto his bedside table to charge, before slipping under the covers. "The sooner i sleep, the sooner i can talk to her." he thought, sinking down into his bed and closing his eyes.

The next morning, Baekhyun opened his eyes and rolled over to check the time. It was 7.03 a.m. He immediately reached over and grabbed his phone. When he unlocked the screen, he saw that he'd received a text back from Vicky and hastily opened it.

Vicky:

Hey Baek

Aww that's so awesome! I'm so pleased you sorted out whatever problems you had :)

Omg, i can't believe you told them about me! I'm so embarrassed :-o

It's been a pretty ty shift tbh but i finish in a couple of hours and then i have 2 weeks off. Can't wait! XD

Call me when you wake up if you like, if you're free. I'll be up late.

Speak to you soon

V

xoxo

His heart skipped a beat when he read the text. He quickly went to wash and dress, before going out onto the balcony. He sat down, the warm sun beati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter