Two Non-Chefs Under One Roof Calls For A Headache

Unfinished, 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE: Two Non-Chefs Under One Roof Calls For A Headache
PLOT: Seungri cooking dinner and being loud as usual while Jiyong looks at him in frustration.
A/N: Seungri in vegas fixing truffles and yelling "HERE WE GO! MAKE SOME NOISE" isnt he just the cutest. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Smoke. That was the first thing he smelled when he woke up from his long awaited nap. Jiyong has been travelling non-stop for his world tour and it has taken its toll on him - he has had trouble sleeping at hotel beds without feeling the warmth and hard muscles of a certain someone beside him and the sweet smell of strawberry shampoo that he has grown fond of most especially when he could smell it from his hands after brushing through the soft dark brown strands of his dearly beloved. Plus, he's in his thirties and his aching back and throbbing knees has been more prominently felt these days than what he used to remembered, and he didn't like it one bit. He was getting old, there's no denying that, but he just wished old age didn't come with deteriorating bones and muscles. He just wants to jump and roll on the floor without having to think of the pain he would feel and miserably suffer from for days after. 

So after another spectacular concert, the blessed adrenaline rush immediately seeped out of his system, leaving him bone-tired and aching from having spent half the concert running around the huge stage from end to end. Jiyong immediately flew back home and flopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter