A Wonderful World

Unfinished, 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: A Wonderful Word

Summary: in pursuit of a wonderful world. High school AU

Pairing: Kwon Jiyong/G-Dragon & Lee Seunghyun/Seungri

A/N: inspired from simon & garfunkel’s “what a wonderful world”. Kind of. A lil bit. Maybe not. 

Disclaimer: created from my own mess of a mind and any similarities with other works of literature are purely coincidental. No money is being made out of this.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Like any typical high school love story, there is always that one predator that finds satisfaction in causing a whirl of chaos left and right, and the meek, submissive prey whose innocence is just a little bit too tempting for a predator to ignore. Except in this story, the prey may hold a sass that’s a little too amusing for a bored predator to ignore and let go of. Simply put, this is a high school story between a troublemaker and a role model student and their search for their own wonderful world. Little did they know that their high school life would be one big cliché... but is it really?

-

It was a known fact that bullies love to bully the weak because there is no retaliation which gives them a sense of power that feeds their ego. This goes the same for Kwon Jiyong except Jiyong is the bullies amongst all bullies--the king of bullies, if you will, like the boss of a notorious mafia gang with loyal minions kissing at his feet and obeying his every command down to their last breath. Maybe that last part was a bit of a stretch but Jiyong would like to think he was just that powerful. Sue him and his bad boy fantasies. 

In other words, Jiyong was an with a pretty face. His androgynous facial features, carefully crafted by the god himself, are further accentuated with just the right amount of contour that makes his cheekbones and jawline look extra sharp and lethal. His eyes are thickly lined with kohl simply because he’s a dramatic son of a --a dramatic son of a with smoldering eyes that brings one down to their knees in full submission to him making all the effort of putting on makeup so early in the morning worth his while.

His body build is more on the skinny side but his gym built muscles provided a healthy and manlier appearance to his otherwise lithe and feminine frame. But despite his small frame, Jiyong’s physical strength is no joke. He once took down a ruthless looking street gang all by himself just beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter