Jiyong and Seungri. Seungri and Jiyong

Unfinished, 2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His apartment was once full of warmth and fond memories of warm hands tracing the pearls of his spine, mouth pliant against his as he explored with much vigor and passion, pale skin--covered in sweat--writhing beneath him as he teased before the plunge beyond sanity, and a pair of hazel eyes expressing more than what words couldn't, but now, the apartment just reflected his current state of being--cold and empty.

It wasn't that the only fond memories in his apartment were all about , but the feelings that the both of them could only express during were what's important to him. They weren't the talking type, after all, and maybe that was the reason for their downfall. They both dreaded 'the talk' and so it became a mutual understanding for the both of them to argue, agree, or to simply 'talk' with the use of their body--no words, just .

A nip of the bottom lip can mean 'hello', and a nuzzle on the neck can say 'I miss you'. The funny thing is, there are no standard meanings for any of these actions, they just both know what it means at that moment of vulnerability. Sometimes it could lead to a misunderstanding, but still, no words are uttered between the two. It's as if actual communication could destroy all that they've built between them and both are too afraid to see it crumble right before their eyes.

Their non-verbal communication, however, didn't go unnoticed. People began to question their affectionate gazes, lingering touches, and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter