New beginning

Sweeter than a kiss

  "Here?" Jin asked a little confused as he looked around the little part of park where they were. It didn't look any different from all the other parts of the park. Jin was about to ask Taehyung what was so special of this place when all of a sudden he felt Taehyung tighten his grip on his hand. Jin looked at Taehyung questionly while Taehyung simply smiled his boxish smile at him.

 

"I used to come here often when i was a kid whenever I was feeling down. " Taehyung said.

 

Jin just stared at him waiting for Taehyung to continue with his story.

 

"When I found this place I didn't consider it special at first but if you come at the right time you'll see how magical it is."

 

As if on cue little fragments of lights started to surround Jin and Taehyung. Jin gasped as he saw the tiny lights move.

 

"Fireflies" - Jin whispered

 

"Told you it was magical" -Taehyung smugly said

 

Jin rolled his eyes at Taehyung's comment but stayed staring at awe as more fireflies came to where they were standing.

 

" There's a reason why I gave you a bouquet of pink roses with a single white rose."-Taehyung said as he slowly turned Jin towards him so that they could be face to face instead of side to side. Jin tilted his face to the side deep in thought before he said jokingly " is it because you know pink is my favorite color?"

 

Taehyung smiled fondly at Jin and said "that's cute but not quite. A pink rose signifies grace, beauty, admiration as well as love. The way you walk, speak and even your laugh are all graceful to me. Your beauty astounds me everytime I see you which always makes me short of breath. I admire how your always working hard and with a smile on your face."

 

"Tae----"

 

"Let me finish"

"Remember how you told me that whenever you were with me you felt funny."

 

Jin simply nodded

 

"And how your heart would beat really fast."

 

Again Jin simply nodded

 

" Well guess what? I also feel the same way whenever I am with you but only ten times more, no a hundred times more and that is because I love you."

"Kim Seokjin, I love you with all my heart. How do you feel about me?" Taehyung asked timidly.

 

Jin didn't know when but tears had begun streaming down his face. He couldn't contain his tears nor his foolish grin that he had on his face. Jin was so overwhelmed with emotions that he thought he would explode due to how happy he was. Jin didn't think through his actions when all of a sudden he gently placed both of his hands on Taehyung's face and pulled him towards him bringing both of their lips together. Taehyung was taken back by Jin's actions but the moment they kissed Taehyung swore he could see fireworks around him. In order to deepen the kiss Taehyung placed one of his hands around Jin's neck to pull him more towards him deepening the kiss. Taehyung couldn't believe how soft Jin's lips were nor how sweet they tasted. For the first time in Taehyung's life he considered that he really didnt mind sweet things. Unfortunately they had to stop the kiss due to both of them needing to breath. Both were heavily panting due to them being slightly out of breath. Their cheeks were tinted a slight pink but they were smiling like fools towards eachother. Jin decided to close the distance once again but instead of their lips meeting it was their foreheads. When Jin finally came at eye level with Taehyung he said,

 

"Kim Taehyung, I love you."


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 
 

As Taehyung was walking Jin home, Jin decided to ask him something that was bothering him since the confession.

 

"What does the white rose signify?"

 

Taehyung simply smiled at Jin before responding

 

"A white rose signifies a new beginning."

 

With that Taehyung decided to end the night with another kiss.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

So this is the end. Honestly I don't know how i feel about this but I wanted them to confess to each other so this is what I wrote. Should I make a extra chapter with them going on a official date or leave it how it is? I also apologize because there wasn't fluff but the thing is I had really bad writer's block for this story.