Maybe i should lower the amount of sweets i eat?

Sweeter than a kiss

Seokjin POV
  My one true love has always been sweets and food. My friends and roommate always tease me about it. They say how i will most likely end up single and with cats in my apartment but I don't mind. I've always enjoyed the taste of sweets in my mouth and until I find something sweeter to fill my mouth with I'll keep stuffing my face with all sorts of delicacies. 

Taehyung POV
  How could I freeze up like that. Not only did i not greet Jin- hyung properly after Jimin introduced us but I ended up ogling him. After a few minutes of awkward silence after the introduction Jin- hyung said, " Well I need to go to work or I'll be late. Nice meeting you tae and bye jiminie." I came out off my daze when i saw Jin- hyung walking away. 
  When I turned to face Jimin he had a mischievous glint in his eye and a malicious grin that I wanted to practically swipe off his face. He said in a mocking tone " I didn't know you were hungry, you should have said something instead of eating Jin- hyung with your eyes." At that comment, I felt my face heat up and my hands strech in front of me as I was deciding to strangle Jimin right there. Unfortunately for me I was still recovering from my daze which gave Jimin a few seconds head start as he left the cafe running while laughing.

No One's POV
  As Jin made his way behind the counter towards the employees room he couldn't help but glance at the boy which Jimin had introduced him to. He smiled as he saw his friend Jimin being chased by taehyung. Although he did wonder why? As he was walking to the kitchen of the cafe, Jin placed his hand over his heart because ever since he met taehyung for some reason it started to beat really fast. Since Jin had never had his heart beat really fast before he thought it was really weird and told himself that he would only eat nine pastries instead of ten just in case his blood sugar levels were high. Maybe he should start to lower the amount of sugary sweets he eats?

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter is short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer. Also, is the format of the story to confusing for you guys or is it fine how it is? What are your thoughts of the story so far as well? Any criticism is highly appreciated. ;) Thank you all for reading and subscribing to the story. It means a lot to me.    Bye Bye