I like things bitter and not sweet

Sweeter than a kiss

Taehyung POV
    Taehyung sighed as he stared at his hyung. Ever since he had laid eyes on his hyung he couldn't take his eyes off of him. Who was the man that caused taehyung to lose his mind over and daydream? Kim Seokjin that's who. He remembers when Jimin, his friend and roommate, forceably took him to a cafe where all sorts of sweets were sold and introduced him to Jin. 

   Ever since Taehyung can remember, he had hated sweets due to them being too sugary and sweet for his taste. That is to say that taehyung enjoyed his coffe black. The more bitter the better. So when Jimin decided to drag him to a cafe, he knew that he was going to hate his time in the cafe. But because he was a good friend and cared about Jimin he decided to go along with Jimin although he knew that Jimin would probably try to taste every dish available. After almost two hours at the cafe, Jimin finally decided that he couldn't stuff his face anymore with sugary desserts. As they were about to leave Jimin saw one of his friends walk in and started flailing his arms to catch that persons attention by screaming "hyung! hyung!! Over here" 
Taehyung chuckled and wondered why his friends were so childish. From the distance where Taehyung was standing he couldn't see the person with who Jimin was talking to. As he was walking towards Jimin and the unknown person, he noticed that the man or Jimin's friend had his back facing him so he couldn't quite see the person's face. He did notice that the man had broad shoulders and slim waist. As he was nearing them, the man turned and smiled at him. At that moment time seemed to stop, bearly noticing that Jimin was talking to him " Taehyung, this is Jin- hyung. He works here at the cafe."