We're Here

Sweeter than a kiss

Jin's POV

 

8:54 pm

 

Jin was sweating bullets. He was debating whether Taehyung would show up but then again why would Taehyung lie to him? Unconsciously as he was sweeping the floors of the cafe he had began to bite his nails. A habit that he had picked up recently due to all the confusion he had experienced with Taehyung. He didn't understand why he was feeling this way. It didn't help that Taehyung had told him he was down with something but at least he said that he knew how to cure it. Right?

 

8:56pm

 

'Could time go any slower?' Jin thought as he glared at the clock inside the cafe.

 

8:58pm

 

'gosh, I take that back. I actually want time to stop. I won't know how to act when Taehyung comes here. *Jin is having a mental breakdown*

 

8:59pm

 

Jin went to clock himself out and headed to the employee's room to get out of his job uniform.

 

9:00pm

 

'' It's show time'' Jin thought as he headed out of the employee's room. As he was about to turn the knob of the door to go out and into the cafe's lobby, he stopped and took a deep breath. Jin had prepared himself mentally for whatever was to come. He opened the door and was met with the most enchanting smile he had ever seen.

 

Taehyung POV

 

He was nervous to see Jin but at the same time he was excited as well. Never in a million years did he imagine that he would ask Jin on a date. Well he never did ask Jin formally but it still counted as one right? He was smiling like an idiot when he bought a bouquet of pink roses with one single white rose in between them from a shop. When the lady from the shop had asked him if they were for his lover he couldn't stop blushing. He only hoped Jin would like them.

 

He was already inside the cafe waiting for Jin when he noticed that Jin was nowhere to be found. He was about to start panicking when someone opened the door that held the 'Employee's Only sign'. When he saw who was coming out, he smiled the biggest most enchanting smile he had.

 

No One's POV

 

Taehyung hid the flowers behind his back as he saw Jin approaching him. Both Jin and Taehyung seemed to be staring at each other's eyes. Without noticing Taehyung had also started walking towards Jin. When they were both a feet away from each other did they stop and simply stared at each other both smiling like idiots. The first one to break eye contact was Jin when he lowered his head and whispered " You're here."

 

Taehyung lifted his other hand * the one not holding the bouquet* and tipped Jin's chin upwards with his fingers so the older male would look at him and said " I will always be here."

 

Jin smiled and gave him a light push while saying "that's cheesy"

 

Taehyung simply shrugged and said "it's your fault I'm like this."

 

Before Jin could say anything else Taehyung placed a finger on Jin's lips to silence him. Taehyung then showed Jin the bouquet he was hiding and said "Here, these are for you."

 

Jin squealed and a light blush was forming on his cheeks as he took the flowers. He mumbled a soft 'thank you' to Taehyung before he hid his face behind the bouquet. Taehyung smiled at Jin and thought 'how cute'. Before Taehyung could stop and think what he was about to do he grabbed one of Jin's hand and interlocked their fingers together. Jin's eyes widened at the gesture instantly tinting his cheeks a new tone of pink. Before Jin could protest, Taehyung was already leading both of them out of the cafe and into the night.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Taehyung led Jin to a park a couple of blocks away from the cafe. Their hands were still interlock together when they reached the park. Taehyung began walking towards a more secluded part of the park noticing that his heart wouldn't stop beating. He turned his head to look at Jin to see if the elder was as nervous as him but he noticed that the elder was looking everywhere but at him. When Jin was certain that Taehyung wasn't looking at him, he raised his head and stared at the younger. Jin's heart was beating fast and loud in his ribcage that he was sure that Tae would be able to hear it. Even though Jin didn't know where Taehyung was taking him, he felt safe while holding Tae's hand with his. Jin liked how his hand fitted perfectly with Taehyung's almost as if they were made to hold each other's hands. Jin was staring at their clasped hands that he didn't notice that Taehyung had stopped walking. Jin turned his attention away from their hands to look at Taehyung only to find Taehyung already looking at him. "We're here" Taehyung said.

 

 

Author's Note:

So I decided that the next chapter will be the last. I'm sorry if this chapter was short but I'll try to make it up to you by having a lot of fluff in the next chapter. The amount of fluff in this chapter wasn't what i wanted since there wasn't a lot but I was kinda suffering from writer's block. Sorry for those who were expecting a lot of fluff. If there happens to be mistakes I also apologize since I didn't proofread this.