Whispers...

Daehyun's imagine: "3rd May of 2017"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        Thinking of this amazing night, I suddenly realized I was all alone and it was already past the time I was asked to wait. I started to walk my way out of the concert place when I heard someone screaming and running after me. By reflex and because I watched to many horror movie, I started to run away but it only took a few minutes before I felt a hand grabbing my arm and I screamed automatically till it was covered by his other hand, that made me shiver. 

-"Don't or we are gonna be in trouble" he whispered 

I felt like I knew this voice and it calmed me in some way but made me shiver in another. My heart knew but my head was telling me that it couldn't be. He slowly took away the hand that was on my mouth but still hold my arm as if he was afraid I would run away again. I turned to him unable to understand the situation. I opened my mouth to ask but no sound came out. He chuckled and said 

-"Screamed too much that you lost your voice ?"

Hearing him say that I blushed hard and felt tears on my eyes but I tried to suppress them. Noticing my state, he took my hand and dragged me to the garden. 

-"Let's walk a bit and enjoy the fresh air."

When I finally cleared my mind, I only was able to ask "Daehyun?" while squeezing his hand without noticing. He nodded with a charming smile squeezing back my hand and We decided to sat in a bench. Still anxious, i keep looking at the floor even through i felt his stare on me making me even more conscious of my heartbeat quickening and it went worse when I felt his hand on my chin. 

-"Won't you look at me ?" He asked on a whisper once again.

I felt the same shivering as before and strongly said no with my head without making a sound while keeping his hand on mine. That was totally contradicting and he was enjoying it. 

-"But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter