End of the dream ?

Daehyun's imagine: "3rd May of 2017"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

          One hour later, still under the towel and wet hair, I heard his voice. He was taking a phone call. Unable to hear clearly what he was saying, I decided to open a bit the door of the bathroom. But the phone call already finished. Even if I couldn't hear, I pretty much guessed what it was about. 

-"What a beautiful view I got here... are you enticing me ?" The young man asked, opening wide open the door.

Even after this passionate night I still blushed at every seductive word or move he made. It pleased him even more to see my embarrassment. 

-"The dream have come to an end... right?" I asked whispering, too afraid that my tears would show up. 

He took me in his arms and embraced me strongly, putting my head in his neck. I felt my heartbeat quicken but heard his too. It was beating in the same rhythm as mine. After I hugged him back, he finally answered me. 

-"Don't say "end", I don't like this. Don't you want to see me again ?!"

-"Idiot ! Don't want to see you ? Don't make me angry, I know you have to go. Wasn't it what you were talking on the phone ?!"

-"You little devil, who told you to eavesdrop?"

-"I'm not in mood to joke..." I answered sadly, tears coming strongly.

He lift my head up and kissed me strongly as if to shut me up. "That's why I tried joking, I don't want to see you cry."

While he was cleaning with his fingers my tears,  he added. "I might cry too"

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter