Loneliness

Daehyun's imagine: "3rd May of 2017"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

        It's already been 2 years since I didn't heard from him. At least not directly. After they came back to Korea from their world tour, they became even more famous in their country and in other too. They appeared in many show, not letting them any time to rest or travel. As a fan I'm proud and happy but ! As a women in love, I'm really lonely and scared that this night just become a dream.  

His solo song "Dark light" made me feel as if he was telling me "I'm there for you, don't get lonely" and so I kept listening to it every time I didn't felt good. But I never once received any message or sign of him. I just recently accepted the fact that I was lucky enough and shouldn't ask for more because we not only are from different country but also different world.

To prevent myself from getting more hurt than I already was, I embraced myself in my work and I'm now seeing the result. But when I was asked to go to Korea to open a new store in there, I disappointed myself when I hoped to see him there. 

It was already 1am and here I am in the street, after sending in a taxi the man I was meeting for work. Hopefully I'm stronger to alcohol than he is. However I wasn't all good so I choose to walk a little to get more sober thanks to the fresh air. When I saw a little groceries I decided to go there and buy another bottle cause I was once again thinking of Daehyun. When I got out and searching for a place to sit, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

-"______? Is it really you ?" Said the man with a sweet voice.

You knew well that voice and tried to run away but he firmly took your hand and made you sit on a bench near you. The alcohol made you quiet obedient and you just took a sip of the bottle of soju you just brought, staring at him. 

-"Maybe I'm not as strong as I through to be with alcohol. I'm hallucinating and seeing you in front of me like it normal. Maybe because I miss you so much. I should drink more then." You add taking another sip.

He looked at me with a surprised and sad look in his eyes. Caressing my hand in the table, he asked me "do you hate me ?"

-"Yes, hate !!!"

-"I see..."

-"I hate how much I love you ! So much I can't even hate you ! Even when you just throw me away, like it's nothing big..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter