The Big Day

Daehyun's imagine: "3rd May of 2017"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   I have been preparing myself for it, mentally and physically haha. I choose my clothes after changing them 5 times over already, brought a present with his initials graved in it for HIM who surely didn't know at all who I was and imagined many impossible scenarios in my head while telling myself that it would never happen. 

When the day finally came I realized even more how small and far I was from them. I was just another fan, a Babyz, crazy for them and their talent. I felt ridiculous for being jealous of other fans. However, I also felt happy because the more fan they had, the more there hardwork was recognized. Waiting in the line, I met beautiful girls and many were after the same singer as me, Jung Daehyun. Every word they told me about his quality and performance was like a reminder of my status, a simple fan. Nothing more, nothing less than a support. And I'm proud to be, believe me ! 

As the time passes and our exchanges continued, I tried to tell myself "Be real, what did you expect, you are just like the others". 30min before the beginning of the show, I felt my heart quickening and was playing with my bag nervously, trying to hide my excitement. The place began to become more and more noisy with people continuously arriving. I felt a bit more calm realizing I wasn't able to hear my heart beat anymore thanks to that. 

The light went off and on the contrary the light on stage shined brightly. The DJ started to play his remix and easily put us on a party mood, screaming with joy. Then, the light changed colors and we could see the shape of 6 men standing on stage. The crow and myself screamed loudly, more excited than before. I felt drowned in this overwhelming crow and as if I didn't want to lose face to them, I too, began to scream with all my might. 

When I saw him there, so close, I felt as if it was a dream and I knew right away I would never forget this night. As if my body wasn't responding to me anymore, I began to Jump and scream hard all along. Sometimes I felt that our eyes met for a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter