On Rainy Days.

K-pop Oneshot Songfic Collection

Drawing a sharp breath, he crumpled to the ground. He clutched his heart, which was filled with agony. The raindrops soaked his whole body. He struggled to lift his head and look at the sky. He screamed at the heavens, wondering why God was torturing him. Salty tears filled with the bitter after effects of the break-up stained his cheeks. Why? Why did it have to happen? He loved her. More than he loved anything, or anyone. She was his everything, his life. But then, HE came along.

*Flashback*

~3 months ago~

Junhyung and Miyoung were sitting on a bench in their school garden. “Yah Junnie. I’m reeeeallyyy thirsty. Get a drink for me? Pretty please?” Miyoung begged in a cute voice, giving him her trademark puppy eyes. Junhyung glanced at her and bit his lower lip. “Dammit! I have to learn to resist your aegyo…” He muttered as he walked off.

-10 minutes later-

Junhyung strolled back, a cup of bubble tea in hand, humming the upbeat tune of BEAST’s “Beautiful”. He was shocked to find Miyoung talking and laughing with a cute and bubbly looking guy. He marched up, and the guy smiled at him, offered his hand, and introduced himself.

“Hi! The name’s Yang Yoseob. I’m a transfer student from America. I hope we can be close friends. Please treat me well!” The guy, Yoseob, said with an awkward Korean accent.

Junhyung shook his hand. “Hey. I’m Yong Junhyung, and this is my GIRLFRIEND, Hwang Miyoung. Nice to meet you!” He emphasized on the word ‘girlfriend’.

He handed Miyoung her bubble tea and casually slung his arm around her. “Well, it was nice talking to you, Miyoung. Bye guys! I won’t wanna disturb your couple time…” With that, Yoseob skipped off.

*End of flashback*

He sat under a particular tree at Ppuri Park and turned around to look at the tree trunk. There, were the words ‘Junhyung <3 Miyoung’ engraved. He smiled through his tears and ran his fingers over the words carved with pure love. He turned back, and glanced at the narrow path beside him. He clenched his fists tight. This place is where his heart shattered into a million unfixable fragments.

*Flashback*

He blasted the music from his i-pod up to full volume as he strolled down a path in the park. He looked up. “Hey, isn’t that…Miyoung? What’s she doing here? More importantly, what’s she doing here with YOSEOB?” He muttered to himself and hid behind a tree. She was clinging onto Yoseob’s arm, and laughing her head off at something he was saying. Suddenly, she spun around and hugged him. He looked surprised but hugged her back even more tightly. Junhyung’s grip on the i-pod tightened as he stared at the two of them sweetly embracing each other. “Miyoung…I’ll work harder to get you back to me.” He swore.

*End of Flashback*

 His feet unknowingly brought him to the playground. He ran his fingers along the metal chains of the swing. The memories filled him again. Glistening against his eyes, the tears came back and travelled slowly down his face. He sniffed. This was the place where his heart died, along with his love.

*Flashback*

-2 weeks ago-

Junhyung was worried. Miyoung had become disturbingly close to Yoseob. He was sitting on the swing, waiting at the park’s playground for her. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the ‘click-clack’ sound of high heels. He turned around, only to see Miyoung walking towards him with a guilty expression on her face.

“Hey! Mimi! I gotta tell you something!” Junhyung called out as he ran over to embrace her.

She pushed him away. He looked at her, puzzled. She drew a shaky breath. “Junhyung…Let’s end this. This relationship isn’t progressing. I…I like Yoseob now.” She slowly told him. Junhyung was in a state of shock. He couldn’t properly process what she had just said.

“Haha. Very funny. Stop playing already.” He laughed uncertainly.

“I’m serious. I don’t love you as I did before. I’m sorry.” She coldly stated. She slowly took her couple ring off and put it into his clenched fist. The cruel reality hit Junhyung. She was breaking up with him.

Trembling, he brought his fist which contained the ring to his aching heart. Miyoung started to turn around. He grabbed her hand. “Don’t do this to me. Please. You can beat me up, you can shoot me again and again, but don’t do this to me. It hurts more than anything that can be done to me. I love you, Miyoung. Don’t go, don’t leave me.” He begged her.

She glanced at him. “Goodbye, Junhyung.”

Seconds seemed like years to him. Everything was going in slow motion. He took a small black box out of his pocket. the edge, he opened it, only to reveal a beautiful new diamond ring. He was going to propose to her that day, at the playground, where maybe their future kids would play. But now, that was impossible. Now, that thought was nothing but a wish, a dream that would never come true. Looking back at the path Miyoung disappeared to, he whispered into the wind, “I love you”.

*End of flashback*

He slowly sat down on the swing, and fumbled inside his pocket, looking for something. He revealed a small black box. He shakily opened it, the ring. The rain fell even harder, mixing with the tears he had shed, thinking of her.

Lifelessly, he walked back home. Trudging into the house, leaving wet, muddy footsteps all over as he walked to the kitchen. Silently, he poured himself a glass of strong liquor. Struggling to hold it up, he let out a sigh. Miyoung never liked him to drink. He put the glass to his mouth, but he remembered Miyoung telling him that she hated guys who drink. Increasing his grip on the glass, he flung it with all his strength against the wall, staining the beautiful blue wallpaper a deep maroon. He started throwing everything within his grasp against the wall and smashing things. He wasn’t drunk with alcohol, but drunk in his sorrow and memories of her. A tear crashed down from the corner of his right eye and dropped like a crystal, shattered once he reached the surface of the table. Just like his heart. What was the point of refraining from drinking? She hates me anyway. Looking up at the wall he had stained, a big cluster of photo frames of him and Miyoung filled up the wall.

*Flashback*

“Mimi?”

They were sitting by the Han River, cuddling up to each other to keep warm.

“Hmm?”

He stretched his clenched fist out in front of her. Uncurling his fingers, he revealed two rings, which had ‘Junhyung <3 Miyoung’ engraved on it. She gasped in shock. “Couple rings!” she squealed with ecstacy.

She slipped the ring on her finger and outstretched her hands to admire the beauty of the ring. Her eyes twinkled with happiness. “Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!” She exclaimed as she glomped him. He brandished a polaroid camera and they started posing into it.

*End of flashback*

He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t live without her. He kept seeing Miyoung wherever he went. Sighing deeply, he slumped onto the couch and switched on the television. ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’ was showing. This show…

*Flashback*

It was a date night, and they decided to watch the latest movie, ‘Nightmare on Elm Street’. As they d around in the dark cinema and found their seats, the movie started. As the movie progressed, and the plot thickened, the scarier it became. Miyoung let out an ear-piercing scream and buried her face in Junhyung’s neck. He felt his pulse increase. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and whispered, “Don’t be scared, baby. It’s just a show.” She calmed down and kissed him, whispering a quick “thank you”.

*End of flashback*

Burying his head into his hands, he switched off the television. Tears brimmed in his lifeless eyes, threatening to spill any moment. Sleep. Sleep might help.

Junhyung switched off his bedroom lights and shuffled to his bed. He lay on his side, staring out at the raindrops pattering at his window, just like his tears fell for his lost love. He pulled the covers over his body and closed his eyes for about 10 minutes, but found himself to be wide awake. He tossed and turned through the night. He sat up and buried his head in his hands. He slowly climbed off the bed, found a piece of paper and started writing a note…

It was dawn already, and the sky was streaked with red and orange, just as his face was streaked with tears. He grabbed his coat and walked towards the front door. He took one last sorrowful look around it, the memories of everything that had happened in this house came flooding back to him. And he left.

He drove over to Miyoung’s house and parked his car there for awhile, in hopes of seeing her. His eyes lit up when he saw his Miyoung walking out onto the street, but his mood damped even further when he realized that her arm was linked with Yoseob’s arm, the two of them sharing a cup of ice-cream. Feeling the rage build up in his chest, he sped off.

After a while, he arrived at a beautiful cliff overlooking the whole forest just outside of Seoul.

*Flashback*

Junhyung and Miyoung were having a picnic at that same cliff. He glanced sideways nervously at Miyoung, who was munching happily on her Ham and Cheese Sandwich.

“Hey, Miyoung…”

She whipped her head around and looked at him with her huge, innocent doe eyes.

“Will you… Will you be my girlfriend? I really like you…”

Her eyes gleamed with happiness as she nodded her head vigorously.

*End of Flashback*

Junhyung stepped out and inhaled deeply. What’s the point of living, if living is without her? He stood right at the edge of the cliff, admiring the beautiful scenery. He took a deep breath as memories of Miyoung flashed through his mind. Her sweet smile. Her warm touch. It was all over. This was where it all started, and this is where it would end. Tears brimmed at his eyes. Miyoung, I love you. He closed his eyes and took a step forward.

 

*1 day later*

In her letterbox, Miyoung found a handwritten letter addressed to her. Curiously, she tore it open. She slowly read through it, tears forming in her eyes. Her hand flew to and her hands shook hard as she clenched onto the piece of paper which was stained with her tears.

Dear Miyoung,

By the time you read this, you probably will not be able to find me anymore. But I wanted to let you know this. When you said “let’s break up”, my heart was trashed a thousand times. What was so special about that day? I called you to the playground that day, because I was going to propose to you. I hoped that that particular playground would be the one our future kids would play in. At the sight of your coldly turned back, it felt like time had stopped for a moment. In my mind, I had to hold on to you, but somehow, I couldn’t move. After you left, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you. Somehow, I managed to live on longer than I thought. I was alive, but my heart wasn’t. During the night when the light sleeps, the room with the lights off, the jumbled thoughts of you just won’t go away. What can I possibly blame to bring a little bit of comfort? Was the deep love a sin? Everyday, I think of you, our happy memories together. On rainy days, you come and find me, torturing me through the night. Without you, I’ve become a mess. Life holds no meaning if you’re not in it, which means, I have to go. Whatever you do, always remember this : I love you. Thank you for giving me the purest love I have experienced. Goodbye.

Miyoung digged into the envelope, and found a diamond ring and the couple ring she had returned to him, attached with the pictures they took that day at the Han River.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

SORRY OMG I KNOW THIS WAS SO BAD;__;

Just bear with me while i post all the beast oneshots first then i can start on your requested ones k? :D

And almost everyone who requested didn't state the song they wanted it to. Please do! Cause i need to know whether you want angst or fluff!

I'm a horrible writer, cause i haven't tried writing it before. Yeah I'm underage. I'm 14:3

Until next time, Ppyong~