Be Mine.

K-pop Oneshot Songfic Collection

Title : Be Mine.

Characters : Myungsoo (L), Sungyeol (Myungyeol)

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brb3R3Meq60

Requested by : PeachCherryProposal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched over it, your love, the long farewell
Rather than always getting hurt, this is better


“Myungsoo!” I turned around, hearing you call me from behind, only to see you running towards me, sobbing. I held my arms wide open and you ran straight into them. I snuggled into your warmth, ignoring your tears staining my new shirt.

“What’s wrong, Yeol? Why are you crying?” I asked worriedly, cupping your face in my hands, wiping away the tears with my thumb, even though I already knew the answer.

“H-he broke up with me…” You broke out into even louder sobs and I just sighed. Not again. You were always so gullible, getting together with any guy that confessed to you, but it never turns out well, and you always end up hurt.

I’ve seen it all, but when will it be my turn?


Look at me carefully, it’s because I don’t like you crying
Being hurt is tiring, yeah, every time I see you like that

 

You avoided my eyes as I looked at you, concerned. Why won’t you look at me?

“Why are you so gullible, Yeol?” I asked you with a hint of anger in my voice.

“Why are you getting mad?” You looked at me with your huge and innocent, but hurt, brown orbs.

I sighed deeply. “It’s because I don’t to see you cry.”

You said nothing and hung your head low, your fringe hiding your eyes.

“Don’t you ever get tired of being hurt so many times? Even I’m feeling tired and worn out for you.”

You looked at me. “Do you think I want to get hurt? Do you think I’m enjoying this? Of course I feel tired of it. But I can’t help it, because I just want to find my prince charming…”

I’m right here! Why can’t you see that I’ll protect you, and love you more than those useless guys ever did? I can be your prince charming, you just need to say the word.



The end of your wet eyes full of memories
I hope it dies in my embrace


I sighed as your breathing started to become steady in my arms, light snores escaping your mouth.

You don’t need to cry so much, for someone who never cared.

Everytime I see your beautiful innocent eyes filled with tears, a little part of me dies.

So by embracing you, by being there for you, I hope I can make it better.

I hope your tears go away in my embrace.



I try to at least protect you
Who quietly heard the falling tears being swallowed by ripped hearts

 

-flashback-

I hid behind the wall, quietly listening to your heartbroken sobs.

“I- I knew it. I’m not good enough for *hic* him. That’s why he *hic* left me. Lee Sungyeol you’re a *hic* useless pabo.” You sobbed while hiccupping.

I clenched my fists tight, using all the will in the world not to run up to you and comfort you, and then break that guy’s jaw. Because I knew that you needed alone time.

I knew that in front of others, you seem so confident, so cheerful, when deep down you’re actually more insecure and unhappy than any of us.

I knew it, but there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing but wanting to make you mine.

-end of flashback-



Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
I’ll take care of you until the end


“Lee Sungyeol… You don’t deserve this.” I muttered seriously two hours later as you were still clinging to my shirt.

“Yes, I don’t deserve such a great person like you…” Your muffled voice sounded sad.

“No, I mean you don’t deserve to keep on being hurt all the time.”

You just chuckled half-heartedly.

Aish, do you know how much I worry about you? I might not show it to you, but sometimes I stay up late at night just thinking about you and your problems.

If you were mine, I would take great care of you, I’d never let you be sad, because a precious and innocent creature like you doesn’t deserve sadness. You only deserve the best.


Be mine. You know me, right? You saw me, right?
I’ll protect you until the end


“Why don’t you trust that I can protect you?” I muttered.

“Hmm? What?” You asked.

“I said- Why don’t you trust that I can protect you?” I repeated impatiently.

“Of course I trust that. Why would you think otherwise?”

“Because you go to everyone but me. You leave your heart in the hands of everyone who isn’t me. Why?”

“… Myung… I don’t get it. What are you trying to say?”

“Be mine. I love you.”

Let’s go together, don’t walk onto the hard path, okay?
It wasn’t easy, right?
I don’t want to see you like that ever again


“W-what?” You looked at me incredulously.

I cursed myself inwardly, immediately regretting not thinking this through.

“N-nothing. Just… forget I even said anything.” I muttered, looking at the floor.

“No, say it again.” You begged, grabbing my arms, looking deep into my eyes.

“Why?”

“Just say it.”

I sighed wearily. “Be mine. I love you.”

There was a moment of awkward silence as you slowly let go of my arms, and I immediately knew I shouldn’t have repeated myself.

“I-I mean it’s nothing. I was just…” I mumbled.

“Yes.”

I looked up. “What?”

“I’ll be yours.”

“I’m not joking around, Yeol.” I rolled my eyes.

“And neither am I.” You gave me the most serious look I had ever seen on you.

A flash of hope flickered in my heart. “R-really?”

You wiped away your tears, sadness long forgotten. Grabbing my face in both your hands, you whispered. “Yes, really.”


Will you fight? Will you get hurt again?
In an endless ring of hurt, it’s always a quiet war


“You’re sure?” I checked for the hundredth time.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes.  “Yes, I’m sure.”

I beamed, finding reality hard to sink in. You were finally mine. All mine.

I pulled you into my arms, enjoying the moment.

“Promise me,” I whispered. “Promise me that you’ll never get hurt again.”

“That depends on you, doesn’t it?”

I paused for a moment, thinking. “Oh yeah...”


I revolve around you like a moon
The lights are turned off in your love
So leave it and look at me
I’ll cover up your deep scars and make you laugh
And make you mine


I sat with you in between my open legs, your back resting on my chest, leaning against a tree. I encircled your waist from behind, as you rested your head against my shoulder. You were laughing at something I had told you. I sneaked a glimpse of you.

Your cheekbones lifting higher than they already were, your chubby cheeks becoming larger, you eyes turning into crescents as a beautiful melodious sound escaped your perfect lips. The light glow of the sun hit your flawless features perfectly, the sight entering my eyes not being you, but an angel.

“Myung? Why are you staring at me like that?” Your eyes widened slightly as you tilted your head in curiosity.

I seized the chance to peck your delicious lips softly. “I love you.”

You blushed, not used to my cheesiness. “I-I love you too.”

I laughed softly, caressing your face. What did I ever do to deserve acceptance of such a wonderful person like you?

Those guys who dumped you were just blinded by your radiance that they didn’t realize the most perfect and beautiful angel they could ever find was standing right in front of them. And when they do, they’ll be coming back for you.

But I’ll hold on tight, and never let you go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!

OMG I'm sooo sorry! I know you requested for fluff but there's no way i could write fluff with those lyircs. So only the ending contains fluff. Forgive me? *puppy eyes* Hope you liked it!

I LOVE MYUNGYEOL.