Teukchul

Better Late Than Never

    The moment leading up to the meeting of their lips felt like a vast eternity of time contained within a split second. Then their lips touched, and it felt like the deeply satisfying clicking sound a key would make when it perfectly fits in to unlock an ancient treasure trove that had finally been found. 
    Skipping the closed-lip part entirely, Leeteuk went right for Heechul's top lip, and tasted the sweet wetness from Heechul’s . Their lips were both slightly parted from the start, which made for an instant lip lock. Leeteuk reached out both hands to hold Heechul’s head in place, before ultimately settling them on either side of Heechul’s neck. Taken aback, Heechul’s arms remained frozen by his side, and the two spent a moment like this, completely unable to move out of shock and sheer emotion, as they both processed this new, exciting reality. Heechul’s hunger caused him to snap out of it first, placing his arms around his hyung to rest in the small of his back, before he settled into the kiss, and began to gently on Leeteuk's bottom lip. The feeling of Heechul’s perfect pair of slick lips sliding against Leeteuk's is what shook the other man back to reality. He noticed that Heechul's lips were softer and ier than he thought possible, and felt the heat radiating from Heechul’s neck. The whole core of his being craved for more. Leeteuk instinctively ran his fingers up and through his blonde dongsaeng's soft locks with urgency, putting his other hand behind Heechul's smooth white neck.
    Heechul momentarily pulled away and swiftly pulled his shirt off in one fluid motion. This brief separation made Leeteuk’s head spin, so he roughly went in for the kiss again. Heechul was breathless and surprised that the other man had just made the first move, again. He thought of the pure lust that he saw on Leeteuk’s face just before the kiss, and the complete loss of control he displayed turned Heechul on. Heechul reciprocated everything with a greater intensity. He wrapped his arms around his hyungs waist, slipped his hands underneath Leeteuk’s shirt, and dug his nails into the man’s muscular, toned back. The passion of the moment was blinding. 
    The two men explored each other's mouths, and it was clear that Heechul was the dominant one. He bit Leeteuk's bottom lip gently, and Leeteuk let out a sigh so deep in ecstasy that it came out as a whimpered moan in a hot exhale Heechul could feel. He continued to on Leeteuk’s lips, in between darting his very wet tongue along Leeteuk’s inner lips. He was overwhelmed with sensation, and could barely keep up with the younger man. Leeteuk ran his fingers up and down Heechul’s back. Famous for his milky white skin, Heechul’s skin felt like a warm silk blanket. 
    Heechul made the next advancement. His arms moved down from Leeteuk’s back and slowly reached to the crotch of Leeteuk’s jeans. He gently rubbed his hand upwards, and with that motion, Leeteuk broke away from the kiss to throw his head back, his eyelashes fluttering as they rolled backwards in pleasure. 
    Heechul rested his forehead at the base of Leeteuk’s throat, looking down. He breathed on Leeteuk's neck, each hot, shallow breath saturated with lust, before leaving long lingering neck kisses that quickly became lovebites on Leeteuk’s exposed neck. Rubbing his hand over Leeteuk’s hardening member inside his pants again, he quietly asked “is this okay?” The last thing he wanted was to move too quickly and scare the man off. He felt Leeteuk’s head nod above him.
    With his approval, Heechul continued his ministrations, rubbing his hand over Leeteuk’s member even harder. Heechul could feel the man’s grow, and he quickly went back in for an urgent, wet kiss. He pulled Leeteuk away from the wall and grabbed his with his other hand. He ped Leeteuk’s jeans and reached in, wrapping his long fingers around Leeteuk's hot, pulsing shaft, and Leeteuk stopped kissing back, his face going slack. He was more than he had ever been before, and his lack of control embarrassed him. Here he was, well into his 30s, acting like a teenage . Heechul sensed this change. He let go, pulled away and headed for the door, and Leeteuk had a fleeting fear that he was leaving. Instead, Heechul closed and locked the hotel door.
        "Take off your shirt." The simple command issued from across the room turned Leeteuk on greatly, and Heechul knew this. Leeteuk was always in control and had the most power and influence over the group every day, and Heechul knew that people in this kind of position are often times submissive in the bedroom.
        While taking off his shirt, Leeteuk smiled and jokingly said "is that any way to speak to your hyung?" 
        "You're not my hyung, not in this room, not tonight," Heechul replied. 
        "...by nine days" Leeteuk muttered.
        Heading back to Leeteuk with urgency, Heechul said, with an exaggerated sigh, "yeah, well, how about I you for nine days?" 
        And with that, all traces of embarrassed Leeteuk were completely washed away. His heart continued to race. He'd never admit it, not to anyone, but he always wanted to be the one to arouse this dominant side of Heechul.
        "I'm going to make you come harder than you ever have before," Heechul whispered into Leeteuk's ear, which made Leeteuk’s length grow and throb with anticipation. But Leeteuk didn't dare speak. Instead, he watched in amazement as Heechul slowly sunk to his knees.
        His actions were purposefully, and painfully slow. He began to pull down Leeteuk’s tight skinny jeans, and removed the pants and boxers completely. Leeteuk was well endowed, and although Heechul already knew this, the direct sight caused him to salivate. Looking up to make eye contact with Leeteuk, Heechul unleashed that famous tongue of his, and proceeded to every inch of Leeteuk's thick, throbbing , from base to head, repeatedly. 
    "," Leeteuk whispered as he stood in amazement. Even though he'd done this kind of stuff with women before, it was nothing compared to the intensity and expertise of Kim Heechul. After a full , Heechul took a deep breath and swiftly took all of Leeteuk in his mouth and down his throat where he stayed for a good long while. Heechul loved throat ing, on both the receiving and giving end, which was rare. Leeteuk's eyes rolled back in his head and his well defined abdominal muscles flexed every time he took a laboured breath. He whispered and moaned different derivatives of Heechul's name. 
    “Does that feel good?” Heechul murmured while jerking Leeteuk’s faster and faster. He looked up to make eye contact with Leeteuk, feigning innocence. His heavy double eyelids wrapped around his anime sized, shining eyes. “Do you like my tongue on your ?” The sound of Heechul’s voice in such a dirty and ually explicit context took Leeteuk’s arousal to the next level. 
    “ yes, Heenim-ah… ...” Leeteuk hissed through clenched teeth. He looked down and watched the younger man’s bitten and swollen lips wrap around the head of his , and Leeteuk weaved his fingers through Heechul's long hair, clutching his head, but not pushing or controlling it. Heechul paid special attention to the most sensitive part of any man and with a distinctively masculine force. Leeteuk knew it felt good to have a mouth or tongue in or on that area, but he had never experienced this sensation before.
    Heechul’s tongue was amazing in and of itself, but it became apparent that it was the man attached to it that truly knew what he was doing. He quickly darted his tongue over the slit of Leeteuk’s member and up the precum that trickled out. He felt Leeteuk's twitch with every and Heechul relished in his ability to control the older man in such an all consuming way. Leeteuk’s volume was raising. “Oh my… ING god, Heechul-ah” Leeteuk half moaned, half growled out. He was going to come any second when Heechul suddenly let go and stood up. A look of dissatisfaction and confusion took over Leeteuk's expression, but before he could ask why Heechul stopped, he answered.
        "No way am I gonna let tonight end so quickly.” He leaned in, as if to hug Leeteuk, but instead whispered “I’m just getting started with you babe," before promptly grabbing Leeteuk by the shoulders and roughly tossing him onto the bed behind him with a force you wouldn't expect Heechul to be capable of. Before he could register what was happening, Heechul had taken off the rest of his clothes and Leeteuk watched him gracefully climb into bed, on top of him.
        Now, this was the first time Leeteuk had encountered a that wasn't his own, so he was a bit spooked. He definitely noticed that Heechul was big, and the thought of where Heechul might stick that made Leeteuk a bit nauseous. However, in the heat of this moment, Leeteuk's lust got the best of him. Heechul was surprisingly stronger than he looked, and propped himself up so that none of his weight was crushing his hyung, but so that he felt their hard, hot pressed against each other. They both took a moment to enjoy the feeling of their completely , warm bodies fully pressed up against each other. Heechul leaned down to kiss the man beneath him, and allowed his focus to shift to Leeteuk’s neck. Heechul’s was dry and burningly hot which created a texture and temperature friction against Leeteuk's slippery wet as they grinded against each other, both sighing deeply. This made Heechul even more hard than he already was, and it was becoming uncomfortable and impossible to ignore. But Heechul was a patient man. He'd had to endure much more ual frustration before. 
        "How do you feel?" Heechul whispered into Leeteuk's ear, giving it a little nibble. Leeteuk responded by wrapping his arms around the younger man, forcing his full (but not very heavy) weight on top of him. They could feel every breath, every thunderous heartbeat, every movement the other made, with the heat of the other’s sweating body keeping them both warm. 
        "Heenim, I want to taste you..." Leeteuk murmured in between sighs, running his arms and fingers up and down and back against the soft, milky white skin of Heechul's . "Please, let me… I want you in my mouth… down my throat." Heechul was in the middle of giving Leeteuk’s neck a big red hickey, and he closed his eyes. He had wanted to hear those exact words come from Leeteuk for so many years. It was a fantasy come true. Every time Leeteuk said Heechul's name, he felt his heart race, the blood flow right to his . Heechul sharply turned over. Laying back, completely relaxed with his eyes closed, Heechul crossed his arms behind his head and spread his legs just enough to fit Leeteuk's torso in between. Heechul knew this kind of stuff was all new to Leeteuk, who continued to follow Heechul’s lead. He wanted desperately to please Heechul, and not end up being a disappointment.
        The second Leeteuk's hands wrapped around Heechul's big, thick , Heechul let out a quiet growl in response to the flow of blood throbbing in his with every heartbeat. Even if it ended up being messy and poorly done, he knew he would love every second of it, just because it was Leeteuk, his hyung for who had been the subject of this intense, decade long ual fixation and craving. It was something from a fantasy world that didn't actually exist, that couldn't exist, for so many reasons. And yet Heechul thought, this actually is happening. Heechul wanted to laugh, but he didn't want Leeteuk to think he was laughing at him, so he did his best to keep his mouth shut (for once). 
Leeteuk spit on Heechul’s member several times and up, and down, to fully lubricate the area, which wasn't difficult, because Leeteuk was practically drooling at the thought of what he was about to do. Harnessing his excitement rather than fear, Leeteuk could wait no longer and confidently put all of Heechul that he could fit into his mouth. Heechul did not anticipate such an action, in fact, he assumed it would've taken much longer for Leeteuk to get comfortable with just touching another man in such a way for the first time. Heechul's moans were rooted in aggressive growls and low purrs. 
    Every sound Heechul made, Leeteuk considered a victory that encouraged him to continue. He went at a moderate speed, but the force of his was greater than Heechul could have ever expected. Heechul tasted amazing, and Leeteuk made sure he knew that. “ yes,” Heechul let out loud curses in between shallow but rapid breaths. Leeteuk looked up to see that Heechul's face was screwed up, frowning with his mouth open in a silent o. 
“You taste so good Heenim-ah,” Leeteuk whispered. He nearly choked several times, and had little control over his gag reflex, but this did not deter him. In fact, Leeteuk was surprised by how much he liked it. What he didn't know, was exactly how much self control Heechul was exercising. Heechul wanted to grip Leeteuk's hair and shove his head down till he was balls deep, ing his hot, wet throat, but he resisted. No way was he going to scare Leeteuk away and ruin the night like that. So Heechul had an idea to distract himself, if only a little.
        Heechul lifted Leeteuk’s head and sat upright to signal a change in position. 
        “Turn around, on top of me.” Heechul motioned to illustrate what he meant, and Leeteuk followed as commanded to form a 69. Leeteuk did a 180 and placed his legs on either side of Heechul’s head. Leeteuk leaned back down and got back to work, and Heechul’s still rock hard length. Heechul took a moment to admire the sight before him. How many times had he imagined the y leader sitting on his face? And now it was happening. Heechul reached under and began to jerk Leeteuk off. With his other hand, he spread Leeteuk’s cheeks and without any warning, from balls to back in one smooth motion. This made Leeteuk jump a little in surprise. He wasn’t expecting to get into stuff at that time yet, but he trusted Heechul and continued to follow his lead. Heechul , nibbled, and on the entrance of Leeteuk’s hole. Leeteuk was surprised by how    sensitive the area was, and how good it felt.    
    “Oh Heenim, please, please don’t stop,” Leeteuk moaned out. And then, Leeteuk felt the strangest sensation. He felt himself being penetrated for the first time, but it didn’t feel like a finger. No, it was too… squishy. This was because Heechul had slowly but surely plunged his long, strong tongue into Leeteuk's tight entrance. One of Heechul’s many talents was a tongue ing, but the position the two were in didn’t really allow for that. Instead, Heechul wanted to lubricate the area before Leeteuk. 
        “I am going to put my finger inside you now,” said Heechul, and without waiting for a response, he gave his index finger a preparatory , and began. He burrowed, slowly, passing the first ring of muscle. This initial part could be a bit unpleasant, especially for a first time, and Heechul was mindful of this. He smiled as the second knuckle entered Leeteuk, who didn’t particularly care for this sensation yet. Leeteuk made loud, popping and noises as he orally worshipped Heechul’s member, and Heechul was just as loud. Somewhere, in the back of both of their minds, they knew they should quiet down, and Heechul knew he could but… he kind of liked the idea of the other members hearing their 2 eldest hyungs getting their rocks off together. 
        Once Heechul’s full digit was in, he moved it around to relax the area. He wanted Leeteuk to be as comfortable as possible. Heechul removed his finger and wriggled out from under Leeteuk so that he was behind him. Leeteuk got up, on his knees on the bed. Heechul wrapped his arms around Leeteuk’s midsection from behind and whispered “we need lube for this next part,” and got up to leave the room. 
Leeteuk was thankful for the cover of darkness because he blushed furiously, “I have some here,” he confessed. Surprised, Heechul turned around to see Leeteuk reach into a suitcase next to the side of the bed and pull out a small bottle. Sitting on his knees now, Leeteuk looked over to see that Heechul was still , with his hand on the hotel door handle. 
    “Were you going to go to your room completely ?”
    Heechul shrugged.
    “Why not?” he said, although he knew perfectly well why not (but probably would’ve done it anyways), and Super Junior’s leader scoffed. 
    Racing back to bed, Heechul got on his knees behind Leeteuk and before he knew it, Heechul had coated his fingers, and his ever growing with lube.
    “Why did you turn the light on?” Leeteuk asked. 
    “I want to see when I you.”
    Heechul slapped Leeteuk’s before carefully reinserting his longest finger, this time, with his palms to the ceiling. Every male has slightly different anatomy, but Heechul knew that with a small rotation of his wrist, he would be able to reach that hidden, elusive male g-spot somewhere in the general area. 
Leeteuk was already making whimpering sounds at the invasive feeling, and he arched his back, relaxing his larger shoulder and neck muscles. Heechul began to move his finger to find that place inside Leeteuk. Suddenly, Leeteuk went almost completely slack. Heechul could feel that he had reached that softer, spongy patch of flesh, and Leeteuk made it perfectly clear that he felt it too. He nearly collapsed forward. 
    When Heechul had pressed on his prostate, Leeteuk felt as if the floor had dropped out from under him. That same flush of adrenaline coursed through his blood that was so overwhelming and unexpected, he momentarily lost control of his motor functions. Leeteuk had never felt more alive. 
A string of filthy curses came tumbling through Leeteuk’s lips as Heechul and made circular motions with his finger. Convulsive jerks shot through Leeteuk's body. 
    “Don't stop Heenim-ah- ...me,” gasped Leeteuk, breathless. He couldn't stop moving and squirming. Heechul sneakily slipped a second finger in. 
    “You like it when I you with my fingers Eeteuk-ah?” Leeteuk nodded furiously and his movements ground up against Heechul's still hard . Heechul rubbed up against Leeteuk's soft but firm cheek to match the he continued inside of Leeteuk. 
    “Yeah, who's your hyung now,” Heechul muttered to himself. 
    “YOU ARE! YOU ARE HEECHUL-AH YOU’RE MY HYUNG YOU’RE MY HYUNG!” Leeteuk answered in a series of whimpers and shouts. Heechul was surprised. He didn’t even mean to say that out loud, but Leeteuk’s response brought a wicked smile to his face. “More more more more more,” Leeteuk repeated. Heechul was Leeteuk aggressively, but Leeteuk wanted more. 
    Leaning back and turning his head to the left, Leeteuk said “I want you to fill me Heenim-ah, please, please me.” Leeteuk rotated clockwise, making the hand that was around his throat rest on the back of his neck. Leeteuk couldn’t take his hands off Heechul. He pawed at the younger man's chest, the smooth planes of his abs, his feminine collar bones, all whilst whimpering desperate pleads. Leeteuk had lost all control and was a slave to his desires. Heechul put his arms around Leeteuk, in a circle including his arms, holding him close, and honestly it felt really good to have Leeteuk’s full attention and affection expressed in such a yearning, physical way. Leeteuk wasn’t embarrassed, per say, but at the same time, he couldn’t look Heechul in the eye as he begged to be filled with his . Heechul noticed this.
    “Look at me,” Heechul said boldly. Leeteuk blushed furiously and shook his head no, averting his eyes downwards. 
    “HEY! I SAID look at me,” Heechul repeated, this time laced with aggression, but not anger. He shook Leeteuk's arms in place to make it abundantly clear who was in charge of the situation.
        Sheepishly, Leeteuk looked up, but he barely had the chance to meet Heechul eyes before he was roughly and abruptly pulled into a liplock. The passion was instantaneous, and probably the most x rated a makeout could get. The boys maintained a rhythm of natural movement as their tongues slowly made more and more contact, becoming more and more aggressive. He laced his fingers through Leeteuk's hair and grasped the brown locks between his fingers, essentially controlling the location of Leeteuk’s head. Meanwhile, Leeteuk had began to stimulate things elsewhere, as he his and Heechul’s increasingly harder lengths, pressing them tightly together and jerking vigorously. Leeteuk's and hand created a burning friction as they surrounded Heechul’s , and it was almost more than he could bear. He growled and pulled harder on Leeteuk's hair. Heechul ed with his hips, enough to create an intoxicating sensation for both of the men. Their moans and heavy breaths escaped and were lost into each others mouths, making for an even more ually driven kiss. 
        “Okay you win,” said Heechul abruptly. “I can’t wait any longer. I am going to pound the absolute out of you. Turn around.” Victorious, Leeteuk quickly obeyed, and Heechul pushed him face down with his in the air, held up by his knees. Swiftly reaching for the bottle of lube, Heechul squeezed out a generous amount to make things as smooth as possible. 
        “I’m gonna go slow, ok? I don’t want to hurt you.” The reassuring words and tone were unlike anything he had ever heard Heechul say before, and it brought relief to Leeteuk. He felt Heechul place a small kiss on his mid back. He nodded yes to reiterate his consent.
        “Okay,” Heechul. 
    He rubbed the head of his against the soft, pink entrance spread before him before applying a penetrative force. He pushed slowly, and stopped when the head was fully buried into Leeteuk’s tight hole. Heechul silently threw his head back, in complete bliss. Leeteuk was uncomfortable at this point, but the pain lessened with each moment Heechul remained still before continuing. Heechul pushed more until half his had disappeared into Leeteuk. His hole was so tight, and Heechul could feel the walls of Leeteuk's insides stretch around his , applying great pressure from all sides, periodically tightening and then relaxing. Heechul's eyes rolled back and he winced as if he were in pain, trying incredibly hard to exercise the self control that he felt was waning. Face down on the bed, Leeteuk reached his arms above his head to stretch. Heechul could see all of the muscles in his back, shoulders and triceps contract and ripple and boy did the sight of this man in particular, bent over and spread open just for Heechul turn him on. Unable to wait any longer, Heechul steadily forward until he was balls deep inside the man. Surprisingly, Leeteuk did not cry out in pain, or burst into tears. The pain was over for Leeteuk, and it was far less uncomfortable than he had anticipated. In fact, as Heechul had deeper, he felt the man’s throbbingly big and hard length squeeze past his prostate, and Leeteuk let out a long exhaled groan of deep, core-gripping ual satisfaction. It wasn’t long before Heechul began slow, shallow in and out, every movement just enough to tease, and tickle Leeteuk’s g spot. 
    “Heenim-ah, kk me harder,” Leeteuk pled. Heechul smirked at the sound of his name being moaned in pleasure by Super Junior’s leader, who either forgot to control his volume, or just didn’t care anymore. Instead of immediately complying with Leeteuk’s begs, Heechul adjusted his angle and went a bit deeper, knowing he was repeatedly hitting that spot. Heechul watched his every send shivers rippling down Leeteuk’s spine, making his back muscles quiver. With each growing in intensity and frequency, Leeteuk relished the burning friction of Heechul's hot and hard rubbing against his swelling prostate. Up, down, back, forth, in, out. The sensation was insatiable and Leeteuk wailed and squirmed in frustration. 
    Heechul pulled out and abruptly turned Leeteuk so that he was on his back, in one fluid twist of his shoulders. 
    “I wanna see your face as I you Jungsoo-ah.” The informal words that would normally be seen as disrespectful to use towards your hyung sent a different kind of ual rush through Leeteuk’s body. Something about the fact that Heechul didn't give a damn about any of that in this exact moment was thrilling to Leeteuk. Heechul was very sensitive towards even the subtlest of ual turn ons for his partners, so he picked up on this. He let more of his albeit not hugely substantial weight fall onto the older man and they felt their sweaty skin stick to each other, feeling each other's lungs expand and contract with heavy breathing. Heechul leaned down to kiss Leeteuk's neck with his wet, hungry lips, while slowly reinserting himself, ensuring that they both feel Heechul's length enter Leeteuk, inch by inch. Leeteuk's body shuddered in uncontrollable jerks of pleasure when Heechul reached his prostate once again. 
    “You like it when I put my in your ?” Heechul teased. 
    “Yes, oh yes Heenim, I love it when you me,” Leeteuk replied immediately. 
    Heechul changed to a slower pace, but each was as hard and powerful as he could. The feeling of repeatedly and completely penetrating Leeteuk brought them both to an uncontrollable . Heechul’s head rested to the side of Leeteuk head, by his neck and shoulders, and Leeteuk felt his each and every laboured breath. He quickened his pace, and Leeteuk could hold back no longer. With a series of loud moans and curses, he wrapped his legs around Heechul's back. Sensing that Leeteuk was close, Heechul spit on his hand and reached down to firmly grasp Leeteuk’s , while continuing to him senseless. This startled Leeteuk and sent a jolt of adrenaline coursing through his bloodstream. “I'm gonna...fu...cking-” but Leeteuk never finished his sentence. 
    A cascade of deep, all consuming ecstasy claimed his entire being as he came onto the man above him. Heechul smiled and stopped his ing. He leaned back down, bringing his covered hand up, and Leeteuk watched as he the fluid off his fingers. 
    “Seeing you is so ing hot,” Heechul whispered. “I'm gonna so deep inside you Jungsoo-ah.” 
    “ inside me, I want your , please,” Leeteuk begged. With a deep exhale, Heechul immediately picked up where he left off. This time, he didn't hold anything back, and let his inner aggression come to the surface. Leeteuk felt Heechul shaking. He growled and, with a final earth shattering , came deep inside Leeteuk. 
    Completely exhausted, Heechul collapsed to Leeteuk's side. They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms.