THREE.

Sold to Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having worked for the biggest company on the block, Miyoung has gotten used to the position of Vice President; however, she doesn’t really know much of how Sehun runs his company. She didn’t know much about his work ethics. She only knew that he was one of the youngest CEO’s to own an advertising company. Compared to Byun Corp – that was more of a fashion brand. Baekhyun had told her that he and Sehun worked together because Sehun advertised his clothing brand. They were partners within the business.

 

A sigh escaped the girl’s lips as her friend rounded the corner to walk with her to the conference room. She had only been in the office for three hours, and she had spent most of that time trying to figure out what was wrong with the company. But to her surprise, Sehun was doing rather well with his company – the stats were high just as the finance was. She doesn’t understand why she was here, still. “How’s your second day?” Krystal questioned, smiling to their coworkers passing by. “I don’t understand what’s wrong with the company, Krys. Baekhyun sent me here to bring up the face of his company, but it looks like Mr Oh is doing fine.” “Maybe it’s because he can’t keep his Vice Presidents. You’re the seventh one to be his VP within this year alone.” Miyoung turned around, blinking with a shock expression. “Seriously?”

 

Krystal nodded. “The last one, like I said, only lasted a week because he had a disagreement with Mr Oh.” The brunette hummed, thinking it over while they walked to the conference room. “Well, I hope you last longer than a week, Mi. I really do.” Krystal said while the brunette sighed. “As much as I don’t like it here, Baekhyun and I agreed that I can have my old job back if I last six months.” “Baekhyun does love you, Mi. I highly doubt you’d have to wait six months to get your job back with him.” The brunette laughed, nodding her head as they entered the conference room and taking a seat opposite of each other.

 

“Alright,” Sehun called out as he stood above everyone in the conference room. “As you all may know, I’ve hired a new Vice President – now, she is going to be the boss of everyone in this room. She is the person who brought up the face of Byun Corp, and I want the same thing. Different business inquiries, but all the same.” Sehun took a step forward, pressing his palm against the table as he sighed. “A problem was brought to my attention when our new VP saw something that wasn’t really working out well. This happens to be regarding our charity events that is taking place in weeks. Nothing has been set, and nothing has been moving forward. So, without further ado, please welcome our new Vice President, Miss Kim Miyoung.” A small graced the brunette’s lips as she stood up on the opposite side of the room from Sehun. Many clapped their hands, welcoming her to the company.

 

“Thank you,” she said with a sigh. “Now, I won’t be as mean and order you around expecting you to get it done the night before it’s due. But I do take my job very seriously – you can ask anyone at Byun Corp.” The room fell silent to her words while she rounded the table. “With that being said, I’d like those who are working on the charity event to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter