TWO.

Sold to Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me?"

Miyoung gawked at Sehun, standing her ground with her arms crossed. Krystal did mention not to fall a victim of his and seeing how this man was already impossible, she just didn't know what to do at this point. The words that came out of his mouth was enough to make her want to smack him already. Baekhyun, a friend of hers and her former boss, thought that it would be better to work with Mr Oh, but this man was ruthless and basically attacked her—… with his lips.

"I don't think I stuttered, sweetheart."

"Listen, Mr Oh-" his stare cut her off, interrupting her as if she had offended him in some way. "As I said—it's Sehun, sweetheart, not Mr Oh." The brunette rolled her eyes, mentally wanting to bang her head against a brick wall until it gave her a minor concussion. Or a full-on concussion. "Fine - Sehun - I'm just here for the interview. Nothing more, nothing less." She stated firmly. Sehun stared with his arms crossed before releasing them, tucking his hands into his pockets. He nodded, simply staring at her with the same eyes as before. "You're hired," he called. Miyoung couldn't help but blink with disbelief. "How can you hire me when you don't even know me or what I'm capable of doing? You're just hiring me because of my looks!"

"Yes and no," he replied, merely shrugging like it's nothing. "I don't have to look at your files or resumé or whatever shenanigan you have to offer. I've been told you've brought up the face of Byun Corp with your intelligent mind, and I want that. Baekhyun did the right thing to send you to me," he uttered. His eyes darkened, filled with desire and want. he stepped closer, causing her to stumble back just slightly. "I don't need to know what you're capable of doing when you know what you're capable of doing. You weren't his VP for nothing, am I right?" Her eyes remained on Sehun, staring at him as she gave a slow nod. "Then you're hired. You're my new VP, and you're going to bring in the business." He replied, not even glancing down at the files she held or even took a second to think it through. "You start now," he said.

"Now?!" She gawked; mouth slightly ajar. She wasn't even prepared, so how was she going to hire her when she didn't even know what's going on or how the company's doing? He's surely insane. "Yes, now," he confirmed, "Do you have a problem with that?" Sehun moved, plopping down on his chair as he leaned back. His legs slightly apart with his elbow propped against the chair's arm rest. He stared at her with a raise of his brow. "Yes, there's a problem!" She called out, "I don't know what's going on or how the company's doing, you can't just throw me into the water when I don't even know how to swim yet!"

"You're just hired, okay? End of story. Now, I need to get to work, unless," he uttered as he rose from his chair. He inched towards her with eyes that speak of lust, "you want to stay... and we can find something better... and more fun to do." There was definitely no need for her to stay, so she ducked under him and ran for the door. She glanced back quickly as she held her belongings close to her chest. In the moment, she witnessed a twinkle of amusement in Sehun's eyes, his body turning slightly to stare at her retreating figure. She could've sworn that he was chuckling when she ran out the door.

She is definitely going to have a talk with Baekhyun for sending her in Sehun's direction.

 

 

"How's it?" The voice on the other line called out. Miyoung gave a loud, exasperated sigh to indicate that she wasn't exactly happy with how things went about. "Thanks for letting me know that your friend kisses strangers," she mentioned while the male on the other line shrieked a scream. "What?" He exclaimed. The brunette simply squinted her eyes as she pulled the phone away from her ears, all while trying to organize her new office. So far, Sehun's secretary has already helped her settle into her office and got her ID done. The only problem was that Sehun threw his event at her, and now she oversaw making the event launch.

"Your friend? Baek, he literally snogged me!" She exclaimed, giving him an exasperated sigh. "I thought you were giving me up because your friend needed help, but looking at his stats, they look fine." She said, and Baekhyun ( her former boss ) sighed as if he knew what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter