ONE.

Sold to Him.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where..." She looked up from the map, frowning at the building in front of her. The first day and the front office was a useless piece of crap. She sighed, randomly approaching someone who she assumed worked here. "Excuse me," she called out, tapping the girl's shoulder. The girl turned around and blinked, a sudden wide smile plastered her lips, "Miyoung!" She hollered allowing the brunette to stare at the girl with wide eyes. 

"Krystal!" She called out, smiling with a mental sigh of relief to know that there was definitely someone who can help her get to where she needed to go. Krystal and her grew up together, surprisingly or not. The girl was prettier than Miyoung and so was her sister. They were like the golden duo that not even her own beauty was compariable to them. Krystal grinned, giving her a bare hug before staring at her: "What are you doing here?" Miyoung huffed in exasperation to the girl's question, showing the map that was in her hands to the girl. "I'm trying to find this place. The front desk wasn't very friendly," she pointed at the map. Krystal moved to look at the flimsy paper in the brunette's hands, looking to where she was pointing.

"Well, the building itself is confusing, but.. if you take the elevator to the fifth floor, turn left and go straight down that hall. When you are about to hit the end of the hall, turn right and it's the door there, well—you won't miss it. It's the only door there in the lounge room." She smiled and nodded, pursing her lips for a brief second. Miyoung looked at her and frowned, nodding to her words with a deep sigh. "I would help you, but I really have to get to the department meeting."

Even though Krystal and Miyoung are the same age, she has been working here for awhile and the brunette recently changing jobs. Before, she worked on the other side of town but the CEO there suggested her to come work here which was why she was here. She's here because the CEO and owner of the building wanted to meet with her, offer her a job that her former CEO believed that she'd be great at. She wasn't going to brag, but she does my job brillantly. 

"It's fine," She called out with a puff to her cheeks, "I'm sure I can manage going up an elevator and to the one room."

Krystal nodded, smiling at her. She suddenly bit her lip with furrowed brows: "Why are you going to the CEO floor for?" The brunette huffed, looking to the girl. "I'm here for an interview. Apparently my former boss is friends with your boss and my former boss thought it would be better if I came to work here, so here I am.. fifteen minutes late for the interview already." The girl stared at her with widened eyes, a smile playing of Krystal's lips. She clapped her hands excitedly: "Oh my goodness, are we going to work together?! It's been so long since I saw you and—oh my god we might work together!" 

Miyoung rolled her eyes and shook her head, smiling a bit at the girl's child-like actions. "Oh, I'm going to be late for the meeting!" She hollered, gathering her things before scurrying past the brunette but she stopped and turned to Miyoung. "And just a warning, hon.. Mr Oh has... a reputation of.. getting what he wants," she cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter