VOLDEMORT ATTACKS.

Studying Abroad

 

▬▬▬▬ chapter three VOLDEMORT ATTACKS ▬▬▬▬

-

( jonghyun's point of view )

Oh, God. What if I see her? I'm not gonna even say or think her name; what if she's like Voldemort and whenever people say her name, she appears and attacks?

Chaerin was smiling beside me, making me feel more confident. "What's your major?" I asked her. We slowly climbed the stairs and reached the hallway.

"English and literature," Chaerin waved a giant textbook in front of my face, with English that I didn't wanna try to read. "And you?"

"I think I'm doing--" A door burst open and jillions of camera lights started flashing in my face.

"JONGHYUNNNNNNN:D!"
"Oppa, going to school now?"
"He's gonna be my classmateeee<3"
"So. Darn. Hot."

Covering my face, I tried to elbow my way through them. Why didn't I think of the fans before?

Chaerin was being absolutely trampled, pressed against the wall and trying to escape. WAIT. Being pressed against the wall by a gang of girls interrogating her.

Voldemort.

-

( chaerin's point of view )

"So, how do you know Jonghyun?" some random girl asked, with the look on her BB Cream* covered face. Her friend shoved me by my shoulder against a wall.

Awesome. Maybe being 'protected' by SHINee just hurt me. "Sorry, I don't speak Korean," I mumbled in English, ducking and trying to escape their cage.

"We're not retarded," the lead girl spat. Her dyed hair and highheels made her look all the more intimidating compared to sweats. Taecyeon was right. "We saw you talking to Jonghyun in Korean."

The other girl snorted. "Jonghyun is completely taken by Danbi unnie."

So this was the person Jongyun didn't want to see.

I see why. "You know, guys, could we all just shut up, and let me go..."

The girl raised her hand. "Why were you talking to him? Don't you ever talk to him again."

"Beyotchhhhh," I heard myself say as the anger rose. "You can take you and your and die in a well. I see why Jonghyun wouldn't give a flying about you--"

"Wow, this girls worse than the last one," Danbi commented, and raised her hand ready for a slap.

A hand caught Danbi's wrist. "Seriously, Danbi?" Jonghyun glared at her. "You're really gonna do this?"

Danbi stammered. "D-Do what?" More paparazzi cameras flashed. "I was only asking her..."

"Don't even try to defend yourself." Jonghyun grabbed me by the hand, and pulled me away from the girls and towards another classroom and locked the door.

"Th-thanks Jonghyun," I stuttered, blushing at his touch. He let go, looking pissed off as ever.

"I can't believe she'd DO that. Again," he ranted, furiously texting his phone. "It's gonna be another scandal, with another girl, cause of her."

Ouch. Another scandal with another girl. That would be me.

Just noticing my hurt face, he widened his eyes and tried to calm me. "I'm so sorry. She's such a . She just did that so I'd look bad."

"It's alright," I answered, gathering my books and hiking the backpack over my shoulder. "I'm gonna be late."

Jonghyun stared at my face for a long time, looking surprised at himself. "Oh my god. That's perfect," he murmured to himself.

-

( jonghyun's point of view )

She's pretty. From America.

If we're 'dating', then technically, that can't be a scandal. I'm just gonna have to release a statement that I'm dating.

It'll make Danbi crazy, since she can't catch me with another girl; cause I'll be 'dating' Chaerin.

And Taecyeon will be pissed as crap; because HE can't have her because of me.

I grinned, and took her hand. "Can I ask you a favor?"

-

▬▬▬▬ author's n o t e ▬▬▬▬

dear readers:D
thank you all for subscribing! I hope you like how the story's going. I really liked writing this chapter; hahah I tried really hard not to swear too much for you who aren't really cool with it. And sorry this chapter was really short!

and korean:

chapter one; HULL/헐 ( it's sort of like, what the hell? Like, if you see a monkey flying outside of your window. Or if someone says something that's completely off, like, your dad says, Don't I look hot in this? or you say it when you're really surprised about something, but it's not necessarily good. )

chapter three; BB Cream( you've all seen the SHINee commercials of BB Cream, it's like whitening foundation. In Korea, really really ugly girls always wear a friggin mask of it to make them look pale, and then they have a foundation line (heehee) and the foundation has like, sparkles in it to make them look even more like a matierial . Just saying; no offense to those who like the BB Cream )

AND A HUGE THANKS FOR THE AMAZING POSTER blueembraces graphic's shop :D

SUBSCRIBE; COMMENT; LOVE<3

ps. did any of you watch secret garden? ...LOVE IT:3