What Happened To The Girls?; Calling snsdtaeteuk

♪♪♂♥♀♪♪_Musical Rain Ideas and Graphics_♪♪♀♥♂♪♪ [Hiatus]

Idea request for snsdtaeteuk.

A/N:  Anyhow, back to the point. We don't really know if you want the idea request to be an entire chapter or just bits and pieces of ideas that kind of builds up a chapter so if this is not what you are expecting, please do inform us by commenting below and we will gladly fix it up to suit your request. Thanks for requesting from us! <3

Ohh and by the way, my little notes are in pink in the ideas/chapter below, ok ? ^^

-MidnightSapphire

A/N: Hey snsdtaeteuk! With this collaboration, I thought I might add a few notes too! :)

So basically, the idea of this chapter is to get SNSD/SuJu into the whole "we're-going-to-an-amusement-park" feel.

We've done small scenes so you can see where the whole idea is headed. Sometimes we fast-forward to another scene so you, as the author, can write some bits yourself! (Because you probably have a few ideas yourself) :)

I'm going to make something clear for both you and MidnightSapphire- The haunted house/House Of Horrors is NOT a ride. The group have to actually physically walk or yell & run through the entire house. I based the idea on my personal experience at the haunted house attraction at the Universal Studio in Hollywood.

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/attractions/universals-house-of-horrors/

Have a read through our ideas and comment on what you think!! :D

~lychee68


Chapter / Idea Title: (We can come up with a title if necessary or you can come up with one by yourself, totally up to you!)

Everyone flopped down on the grass, unable to move an inch after eating all that food.

“Aish… my stomach feels like it’s going to explode!!” Eunhyuk closed his eyes and groaned loudly.

The others could only reply with a chorus of “Eurgh…”s

So here, I basically just continued from where you left off at the last chapter~ SNSD/SuJu have just finished their picnic~!

It is just a little piece but if you want more to it, you can add it by yourself, or if you want us to do it, please do tell :)

~~~

*points up* The "~~~" means we're going to fast foward and enter another scene!

Sunny suddenly sat up, startling everyone out of their reveries “Hey! How about we have an all-day outing?” This is a while after they've finished the picnic, everyone's lazing about, etc.

“Yeah! That should be fun! Anyways no school tomorrow- it’s Saturday!” Tiffany smiled, causing her eyes to almost disappear. 

“I KNOW!! HOW ABOUT WE GO TO THAT NEW AMUSEMENT PARK THAT JUST OPENED?!” The group winced at Jessica’s loud, eager voice.

*add in some more people agreeing and such*

This is where you can add in some bits of your own, a little drama, some humour but ultimately the group is trying to plan out their big day.

Leeteuk called the group to attention, his leader instinct kicking in. “So it’s decided? We’re going out the whole day tomorrow-“

“- and meeting at 10am at the fountain. Late comers carry everything we buy!” Taeyeon finished for him and grinned evilly. Evil leader =))

~~~

*fast forwarding to the next day- you can write something in between if you want ^_____^*

“WE’RE HERE!!” The group watched as Seohyun and Hyoyeon sprinted towards the fountain, faces red with exhaustion. *They arrive outside the theme park*

“Hmph. Keroro-lover here insisted on taking a shower before we left… she spent like a century in there before we were finally able to leave!” Hyoyeon tossed her hair and playfully glared at the maknae who was attempting to regain her breath.

“Better late than never!” Sooyoung sang cheerfully before adding, “But you guys have to carry our stuff!”

Kyuhyun glanced at Seohyun who seemed genuinely upset for dragging her friend into the punishment.

“I’ll carry some of the stuff for Seohyun-shii! There’s no way she and Hyoyeon-shii can carry all those backpacks!”

“I’ll help as well!” Eunhyuk jumped forward and grabbed a few bags from the pile Hyoyeon was attempting to lift up. “… Damn it Siwon, did you stick your weights in here or something?”

*You could elaborate on this a bit more I suppose… and turn it into a full-blown argument~! XD If help is needed, ask ^^*

~~~

*I think you could write something like, for example, how the group decides to go different ways but they all end up at the haunted house~*

It is all up to you to decide how you want this scene to be, but if you need help, just ask! :)

Possible separation of groups as follows:

(This is only an idea though)

TaeTeuk&Sifany as 1 group

Haesica&HyoHyuk as another group

And the other pairings in one group

(But I just realised… what about the rest of the SJ members that weren’t paired up? Where do they fit in? O_O)

Oh and you could also have little "scenes" for each group For example, Group 1 choose to go on a water ride, the guys get pushed to the front to take the full impact of the water, the girls tease them about their sopping wet clothes and limp hair, ladida, got it yeah? Something like that ^____^

~~~

"Oppa!! This looks interesting!! Can we go in there? Please??" Sunny unleashed the full power of her aeygo to try and get the bunny boy to agree.

"Sure Sunny-shii!" But Sungmin's smile faltered slightly as he looked in the direction of the girl's pointing arm. They were heading towards a haunted house. *This is the SunSun pairing. More pairings can also be added in the scene*

~~~

"Um Oppa? Are you sure this is a good idea??" Yuri and Jessica exclaimed together. The two of them, along with Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Donghae, were standing hesitantly outside the dark entrance of the haunted house.

"Sure! I've always wanted to go in one- I mean, it can't be that scary right?" Hyoyeon grinned happily and punched Eunhyuk lightly on the arm.

"GUYS!" A shout behind them startled the four- they turned to see Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon running and waving their arms frantically, closely followed by a drenched Siwon and Leeteuk.

"Woah... what happened to you guys?" Eunhyuk eyed the little puddles forming around Leeteuk's feet. "Did you fall into a river or something?"

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon and the two girls burst into raucous, slightly evil, laughter. "Don't worry about them oppa, they'll dry soon enough!"

"Only if you leave them out in the sun." Kyuhyun appeared, dragging Seohyun, who was dragging Yoona, who was dragging Sunny, who was dragging a very reluctant-looking Sungmin. *I so love this draggin part! Thanks a lot lychee-ah :)*

Leeteuk made a quick head count. "Hey guys! Seeing as we're all here... why don't we just go in together?"

Everyone rolled their eyes at the obvious statement and filed through the doors which had creaked open.

~~~

The group trooped along the flickering hallway, strangely silent. There was not a single soul to be seen or heard which was rather unnerving.

The light of the torches on the wall illuminated pale faces, a draught whistled past their feet.

Taeyeon, who was not easily scared, marched boldly down the hallway. "Come on guys! There's nothing to- EEEEK!"

*Hmm... you can leave it like this as a cliff-hanger.

OR

If you'd rather put more in the chapter, here is the next part. 

OR 

You could also use this next bit as the start of the next chapter. Up to you ^^ *

She stumbled backwards, knocking Leeteuk off his two feet. Unable to keep his balance, he fell sideways, bumping into a rather peculiar looking object.

"Yahh hyung! What was that sound?!" Ryeowook whispered into Leeteuk's ear as he heard a swoosh from above. They all jumped, including Ryeowook.

"Wahh! Since when did you come here?!" Leeteuk shouted, his voice echoing along the dark room.

"Just then," Ryeowook beamed. "Shindong hyung told me you guys will be at the Haunted House," he continued. Leeteuk glared at Ryeowook for making him look like a fool in front of Taeyeon.

Lucky for Ryeowook, Shindong appeared at the entrance of the Haunted House, a hand holding one huge pink  fairy floss stick, the other with a half eaten chocolate icecream *Or choose whatever thing Shindong holds in his hands. This is just an idea :)*

His face looked ridiculous. his hair was tangled in something the others thought was a bird's nest. His mouth smeared of chocolate and white bits of vanilla ice-cream.

"Just what do you think you are doing, Shindong?" Leeteuk asked as he attempted to hide his sniffles of giggles at his food-loving friend by using a stern voice. 

*Hmm... that's pretty much the beginning of the Haunted House "expedition". You can add more dialogue and describe more of the scene if you want to. Otherwise, just skip that part with a "~~~" and go straight into what else happens while the group is walking through the "House of Horrors!" :)

Do you want us to continue until they come out of the house? Or would you prefer to write the rest?

~lychee68 & MidnightSapphire (the combined forces of the rebelious maknaes!)


A/N: Firstly, we are terribly sorry for the long wait! Thank you for being very patient with us! We've been so busily caught up with school commitments and home to-dos, it's almost impossible to find that much spare time...  

Anyhow ... how was that? Do you need us to fix up anything? Yeah... so sorry the request is late ! And since I just wanted to post it up first to see what your think of it before we do more, it's sort of unfinished from what your description said. Again, if you like, we can add more to this :)  Here is a freebie as a token of appreciation for your patience and for requesting ! <3 Remember to give a little credit to us and the shop ! :)

 

 

Hmm ... Tell me if the image appears, there's some problem at the moment so .... yeah I can't see the freebie. If it isn't there, I'll replace it, ok ? ^^

-MidnightSapphire & lychee68