"My first and how I fell in love with Super Junior" Idea; Calling for lovesj

♪♪♂♥♀♪♪_Musical Rain Ideas and Graphics_♪♪♀♥♂♪♪ [Hiatus]

[poster]

 

Note: My notes will be in grey, the actual text or idea will be in black :) 

Hope it is ok with you ^^


Leeteuk's P.O.V. [You can use his POV if you like, or you can switch it all to an Author's POV. If you need help fixing all the contents below, just pm me us and we can help you ^^]

Room number fifteen. [Sorry! I don't know if you had any room number for Sam's hospital room or not so I made this one up!] The same number that kept playing in my head these past few days. The unforgettable number than held no more than an eternity of sadness. I peeked at the window, my eyes searching for her. I heard soft thudding noises coming from the other end of the hospital corridor.

I can not be mistaken with such familiar sounds. I didn't bother looking up. All I wanted was some peace and quiet with Sam, that's all! Why did they tag along for?! Oh, right. I told them about Sam being discharged today. Just great. I puffed up my chest and heaved out a sigh.  [How was that?!]

Sam is getting discharged today. That's good. Everyone's been worrying about her and all, especially Henry. That Canadian chipmunk had been bombarding me everyday with questions concerning her! [Is this ok with you? The starting line?Is it ok to call Henry a Canadian chipmunk? Is Leeteuk supposed to kind of have this love-hate relationship with Henry?]

I had to answer them before more questions were dumped on me. On the other hand, my mouth wasn't operating with my brain.

"Hyung! Where is Sam?!" Henry asked, concern plastered across his face. He wanted to get in but I was in the way. Sure, he is her oppa but he acts like a childish kid at times. I tried to answer, my mouth opened slightly but another question was shot at me. 

"Leeteuk-ssi, how is Sam?!" Hangeng queried, trying to hide his distress. 

I don't get it. Sam is being discharged today, but why do I feel overwhelmed with misery? Why is my heart feeling so heavy? It can't be... 

I looked up. He's feeling fidgety today, I examined looking up and down Hangeng. Is it because of him? I know he has a girlfriend already, but still. Is it because I'm... no, it can't be! I can't be jealous! No way! 

My eyes shifted towards the figure standing next to him, except he seemed a bit jumpy today. Henry tried to peek in the window. Or is it because of  him? It can't be, they only see each other as siblings now.

[how was that?!]

I didn't have to answer any of their questions. A nurse dressed formally in tight clothing came and asked for me. 

"Neh, that's me," I replied, confused. Five pairs of equally puzzled eyes landed on me. 

"Is there a problem?" I politely questioned the nurse. 

"I have good news and bad news," she stated checking her files on the clipboard. "Well the good news is that Sam will be discharged today. The bad news is that Sam had just..." the nurse cleared , unable to continue.

By then I had lost my temper. "HAD JUST WHAT?!"

The circle was silent, some were gaping at the unexpected reaction. Huddling her clipboard, she showed signs of nervousness and fear. 

"She's fainted, due to exhaustion. She had a very high fever, but nothing serious. We believe it was due to an electrolyte imbalance..."

Shocked, I grab hold of the nurse's shoulders and shook vigourously. I was out of my mind. I wanted to stop, but nothing is working. 

"Leeteuk hyung! Calm down!" Kyuhyun begged, his arms tightly gripping my shoulders, pulling me back.

"He's out of control!" a frightened Uki added.

Denying the truth wasn't easy but accepting it was harder. I had to let go of the nurse. My arms are getting tired. Sam is in trouble and all I can do is stand shaking some innocent nurse. Teuk, get a hold of yourself! I ordered. My hands dropped and my whole body relaxed.

"Let me see her," I asked out of breath.

The nurse led us all in. I wanted some privacy, some time alone with Sam but why wouldn't anyone let me?  

All I could do is sit on the corner of the room, listening to the silent beeps of the monitor that connected to Sam's limp body. [Is that ok? I kind of changed it around a bit from sujurockz4ever97's one, I wasn't sure what she meant. I also added in bits of events as well, hope it turns out well and hope you like it!]

They said that Sam was able to be discharged today, but judging from her conditions right now, I don't think that is possible. Haiz, I sighed. Why must this happen to Sam in the first place? Why not me?! Sam has gone through so much already, isn't it enough?! My head drooped down lower onto my open palms, my elbows resting on top of my knees. [I don't know whether or not Leeteuk and the others just arrived to the hospital this day or if they already came like yesterday or the day before and stayed with Sam, but I'm just going to say that they didn't.] 

Then there's Hangeng. Why do I always feel this spark between Sam and him every time my eyes caught sight of them together? What is this feeling?! I hugged my knees and closed my eyes. 

"SAM! LEETEUK HYUNG!" a voice called out of nowhere. Is someone calling for me? Who cares about it? I didn't even bother to lift my head up and check. 

The doors swung open and in barged a man. Ok, I care now. My head tilted upwards and there was Siwon. Why is he here?! 

"Siwon!" Alex said and ran to give him a hug. [Alex is a girl, right? She can hug Siwon, right?] "Why are you here?" 

Yeah, why horsey? [Can I put Leeteuk with a sarcastic tone for this one?]

"How is Sam?! I heard from one of the nurse here that Sam just fainted," he explained. "And why is Leeteuk hyung so down in the dumps in the corner over there?" he asked without thinking.

"Yah babo!" Alex smacked Siwon on the arm. "Duhh, he's worried sick for Sam!" 

"Ohh," Siwon covered his mouth and bobbed, finding himself a seat. "Sorry about that."

 I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"Guys, I think we need to give space for Leeteuk and Sam. Let's go out," Kyuhyun suggested.

"But but but," Henry protested.

"Henry, no buts," Kyuhyun firmly said.

"But-" 

"Get a grip! I said no buts!"

"Since when did you become boss?!" Henry annoying said, crossing his arms over his puffed out chest but failed to look intimidating.

"I know you want this," Kyuhyun tempted Henry, bringing out a strawberry flavoured lollipop out from his jacket. 

"Gimme, gimme, gimme!" Henry tried grabbing the lollipop. "Yes! Got it!" he said sticking out his tongue. 

"Let's go out now," Kyuhyun told and they all listened.

I heard their conversation. Don't call me an eavesdropper, but they happen to speak so loudly. The rest must've suspected something and decided to make a move. Gee thanks a lot everyone.

The door clicked into place and closed quietly. I paced to Sam's bed. She laid there like a Sleeping Beauty. Only with a minor chance of waking up. Her lips are pale, the redness from her cheeks have faded... 

I sat on the chair next to the bed. I took her hand and held it up to my face. I placed my head resting on the bed and closed my eyes. 

If only you knew Sam. 

If only I could reverse time. 

Then I would erase that stupid mistake and tell you.

Tell you that I love you Sam. I love you very much.

A trickle of tear dropped down my wistful face. 

[I was thinking at this point, you can end it like this or also add the fact that Sam's fingers twitched and she said "Leeteuk?" and then end it. It is up to you~]

This is some part of sujurockz4ever97's idea, a cuter one after the others teased that Leeteuk has a crush on Sam. I accidently replaced the text with my own so it erased some of sujurockz4ever's. I am truly sorry about that. But here are the remains.

sujurockz4ever97: Liar~  * prances around in glee *

Me: Did you even hear what I said or not?! I like her as a sister!!!

sujurockz4ever97: Sure, old man. You can't hide your true feelings for her~  * winks *

Me: DON'T CALL ME OLD!!! ADFERWISHJLISK!!!

sujurockz4ever97: Wake up, old man. You do like her, admit it~

Me: NO!!! I ONLY LIKE HER AS A SISTER!!! NOW, GET OUT OF MY HEAD FOR ONCE AND STOP CALLING ME THAT CURSED WORD!!!

sujurockz4ever97: I'm your conscience, old man. I can't get out of your head and besides, haven't you forgotten that the author put me here to knock some sense into that thick skull of yours?  * smiles sweetly *

Me: Will you just get the hell out of my head for one moment at least?!

sujurockz4ever97: Fine, but I'll be back, old man~ * walks away *

Me: ADFERWISHJLKIERD!!! Curse you, lovesj and sujurockz4ever97!!!

 

" Yah, hyung, wake up. You're spacing out again. ", said Siwon as he waved a hand in front of my face, cutting my mental curses towards sujurockz4ever97 and lovesj.

I have? I looked at the other members, Alex and Uki. They were looking at me like as if I've just come back from Mars.

Curse you, sujurockz4ever97!!! Now, these people I'm gonna think I've gotten crazier than before!!! And you, lovesj, why did you put sujurockz4ever97 as my conscience!?

Still cursing those two under my breath, all of us went to the hospital to pick Sam up.

 

 

 

- sujurockz4ever97 & MidnightSapphire


 

Gahh I felt like I''ve written a whole chapter or one-shot for you >.< Sorry about that, it's my first time doing things like this >.< I can write it out again with just simple ideas ~ Heyy I forgot! What genre did you want it ?! Sorry I'm kind of used to an angst genre so I wrote it kind of like sad ... yeah ... but anyway,

Thank you so much for requesting ! :)

Here is your freebie: 

 

KyuHae !!! <3 

Thank you come again ! :)

 

-MidnightSapphire [Cindy]