What Happened To The Girls?; Calling snsdtaeteuk (Chapter request)

♪♪♂♥♀♪♪_Musical Rain Ideas and Graphics_♪♪♀♥♂♪♪ [Hiatus]

Idea request for snsdtaeteuk. 

A/N: Hey snsdtaeteuk!! First of all, I'm awfully sorry for taking so long to write out the chapter- as you can probably tell, it's a bit too long for one chapter so I put a note in where I think the chapter should end~! Also, because my brain hasn't been functioning properly lately, I have yet to write out the rest of the haunted house scene- I'm really sorry about this!!! I thought I should just give you what I have already kay? :))

Have a read through and comment on what you think!! :D

~lychee68


Everyone flopped down on the grass, unable to move an inch after eating all that food.

“Aish… my stomach feels like it’s going to explode!!” Eunhyuk closed his eyes and groaned loudly.

The others could only reply with a chorus of “Eurgh…”s

“Who made all that food??” Sooyoung glanced around.

“I did…” Ryeowook piped up apprehensively.

“You made that entire picnic all by yourself? How long did it take you, a year??” Yuri exclaimed incredulously as everyone laughed.

“Yah, you don’t know Ryeowook when he’s in the kitchen- he’s a completely different person!” Heechul smirked.

“I am not!”

“Yes you are!”

“Am not!”

“You are!”

“Am-“

“Hey! How about we have an all-day outing?” Sunny suddenly sat up, startling everyone out of their reveries and cutting off the other two’s bickering.

“Yeah! That should be fun! Anyways no school tomorrow- it’s Saturday!” Tiffany smiled, causing her eyes to almost disappear. 

“HOW ABOUT WE GO TO THAT NEW AMUSEMENT PARK THAT JUST OPENED?!” The group winced at Jessica’s loud, eager voice.

“What time? What do we bring? How long are we staying?” Donghae’s questions started off a very loud group discussion, each person trying to get his or her opinion across.

Leeteuk listened as best as he could before calling the group to attention, his leader instinct kicking in. “So it’s decided? We’re going out the whole day tomorrow-“

“- and meeting at 10am at the fountain. Late comers carry everything we buy!” Taeyeon finished for him and grinned evilly. 

~~~

 “WE’RE HERE!!” The group watched as Seohyun and Hyoyeon sprinted towards the fountain, faces red with exhaustion.

“Hmph. Keroro-lover here insisted on taking a shower before we left… she spent like a century in there before we were finally able to leave!” Hyoyeon tossed her hair and playfully glared at the maknae who was attempting to regain her breath.

“Better late than never!” Sooyoung sang cheerfully before adding, “But you guys have to carry our stuff!”

The two youngest girls stared at the pile of backpacks in dismay and Hyoyeon groaned.

Glancing at Seohyun, Kyuhyun could see that she was genuinely upset for dragging her friend into the punishment.

“I’ll carry some of the stuff for Seohyun-shii! There’s no way she and Hyoyeon-shii can carry all that by themselves!”

“I’ll help as well!” Eunhyuk jumped forward and grabbed a few bags from the pile Hyoyeon was attempting to lift up. “… Damn it Siwon, did you stick your weights in here or something?”

~~~

In the end everyone decided to take their own stuff, partly because even with the combined efforts of the four- they couldn’t carry everything. And also, Sooyoung kept sneaking snacks out of people’s bags.

After paying for their tickets, 19 heads gathered around the map in Leeteuk’s hands.

“Let’s see now… there’s the extreme spinning ride that everyone kept talking about at school…”

“Oooh look guys! The new water ride! I want to go on that first!”

“Me too Fany!”

“No!! I have hydrophobia- let’s go on the ferris wheel!”

“Eww, Shindong, that’s so boring!”

“Someone come with me to the hall of mirrors!”

“Why Chul-oppa? To look at your flawless self from every angle?”

“…Shut up Yoona.”

Within 2 minutes, 4 groups were formed:

 

The Water Rides Group- Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Tiffany, Siwon

The Extreme Rides Group- Sunny, Sungmin, Seohyun, Kyuhyun

The Flying Rides Group- Donghae, Jessica, Yesung, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon

The Wandering/Food Group- Sooyoung, Shindong, Yoona, Heechul, Ryeowook

 

Chattering excitedly 3 of the groups set off, barely hearing Leeteuk’s “MEET HERE AT 1PM FOR LUNCH!!!”

The aforementioned guy stared at the 13 retreating backs in annoyance, only to be pulled, 2 seconds later, by an impatient Taeyeon. He looked to his right and saw that Siwon was being dragged as well.

Come on oppas! At this rate we won’t be able to go on any rides at all!!”

*I’m cutting out Hangeng, Kibum, Kangin, Zhou Mi & Henry- otherwise it’s going to be too confusing and too hard to try and get everyone into the story*

~~~

“So where are we going again?” Ryeowook hurried along, trying to keep up with those that possessed longer legs than his.

“Hall Of Mirrors!” Heechul said resolutely, making a beeline for the small queue. “Why is the line so short?”

“Yeah well it’s kind of hard to get out of there without help.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“And all the mirrors eventually get to your head.” Sooyoung added helpfully.

Ryeowook make a small noise that sounded rather like “Doobwehato” as he listened to the not-so-good news.

“Yo guys! I’m going to stay here until you come out- need to finish this before I can go in!” Shindong pointed to the hot chips he was holding.

“When did you buy that?!”

The chubby guy nodded his head in the general direction of the food stand. “We went past it on our way.”

“I’ll stay with Shindong-hyung to keep him company!” Ryeowook’s offer was just a little too eager and the other three rolled their eyes simultaneously before going in.

~~~

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAARGH!” Yesung tried to prevent himself from yelling anymore- his pride was fast going down the drain. Turning his head to glance at the others, which was pretty hard considering how fast the ride was spinning, he saw a flash of five happy faces which removed all traces of his remaining pride.

How can you guys enjoy this? I’m about to vomit from the spinning!!! WHO’S STUPID IDEA WAS IT TO GO ON THIS RIDE?! Oh wait…It was mine. Ugh.

~~~

The wind whipped Sunny’s hair back as she yahoo-ed in glee. Best. Ride. Ever.

Up, down, left, right, backwards, upside-down- the rollercoaster hurtled towards the platform where it slowed to a halt. Jumping down, she waited impatiently until the others had gotten off before sprinting towards the queue. “COME ON GUYS!! I WANT TO GO AGAIN!!”

Kyuhyun smirked, “And I thought she said she wouldn’t get addicted.”

“Come on oppa! Judging from all the yells I heard, you enjoyed it a lot too!”

“…”

“You just got busted, Kyu- so much for your “cool” side aye?” This time it was Sungmin who smirked.

The gamer was just about to retaliate when-

“GUYS! LOOK OVER THERE! I WANT TO GO ON THAT RIDE!!”

The trio sighed and proceeded to chase after the hyper shortie.

~~~

“Oppa! Fany and I decided that you two are going to sit at the front!” Taeyeon’s angelic expression turned into one of evil satisfaction when the two guys obediently clambered into the front seat.

“Kekeke… They’re going to be completely drenched…” Tiffany giggled as the huge log boat started bobbing steadily towards the “underwater cave”.

The riders’ ooh-ed and ahh-ed at the sight of the holograms on the cave walls- tropical fish darted in all directions through the water, a crab clicked it’s claws at them and a sting-ray floated over their heads. It really felt as though they were under the water.

“Look Fany! There’s a small waterfall just ahead!” Taeyeon whispered as the log boat suddenly started ascending into a fake underwater volcano. And sure enough, there was water gushing from a crevice in the man-made cave… right onto the boat’s path.

The boys gasped and the girls squealed as they felt the icy water make contact with their skin. The log boat, completely oblivious to its half-soaked riders, continued climbing upwards until the exit could be seen- 50 metres below them.

“Hang on everybody! This is going to be- aaaaaaaaaahh!” Siwon didn’t get time to finish his sentence- the log boat took a sudden plunge and sped downwards- faster and faster until “SPLAAAAASH!!” A huge wave greeted the riders at the bottom of the volcano as they zoomed out into the glaring daylight. Rays of sunshine warmed their freezing skin as the small group squelched and sploshed back onto the concrete platform.

Tiffany and Taeyeon couldn’t help but laugh at the boys’ waterlogged attire and sopping hair.

“Is this why you wanted us to sit at the front??” Leeteuk shook his head violently, sending water droplets flying everywhere.

“Hyung! Be careful! You just got more water into my eyes!!” Siwon rubbed his face furiously and almost bumped into the security guard. “Oops, sorry sir!”

“Let’s go on that other one! The Journey To Atlantis or whatever it was called!!” Tiffany bobbed up and down, unable to contain her happiness.

“…fine. But we’re NOT sitting at the front this time!”

~~~

Meanwhile, on the other side of the park…

“Are you sure this is the right way?” Sooyoung poked her head around the corner of a mirror, trying to find the real Yoona and Heechul amongst all the reflections.

“Who cares? This is great- I never knew my backside was so perfectly proportioned!” Heechul exclaimed in delight, causing a few tourists to glance weirdly in his direction.

Yoona frowned, a tiny crease appearing on her forehead. “It should be… I swear I saw the exit sign over here!”

The tall girl groaned. “It must’ve been a reflection then! Quick- go back to where you saw the sign last!”

The other girl turned slowly on the spot, trying to remember which route they had taken- everything was starting to look the same…

“Oh no… please don’t tell me you don’t remember?” Sooyoung covered her face in defeat. “WE’RE LOST?!”

Heechul, oblivious to the two girls’ desperation to get out of there, did a little dance. “Look at how gracefully my body moves! How-“ THUD.

“Oooh oppa you found the exit!! Sooyoung, it was behind that mirror the entire time!”

“Haha, you’re the best Chul-oppa! Now let’s get out of here!”

~~~

“Yesung-oppa… you don’t look too well- are you okay?” Yuri asked anxiously as she, Jessica and Hyoyeon watched him turn a delicate shade of green.

“Nah… I’m fine... Let’s try that ride!!”

“…The ferris wheel? Are you serious?” Hyoyeon’s disbelieving tone made Yesung want to bury himself into the ground right then. Luckily, Eunhyuk and Donghae chose that moment to arrive with the drinks and snacks.

“Let’s just take a short break okay?” Yesung hurriedly amended before stuffing a chocolate bar into Hyoyeon’s mouth. “We can go on the Devil’s Leap later!”

~~~

"Hey!! This looks interesting!! Can we go in there? Please??" Sunny unleashed the full power of her aeygo to try and get the bunny boy to agree. They had just finished bungee-jumping and were wandering around looking for another extreme ride.

"Sure Sunny-shii!" But Sungmin's smile faltered slightly as he looked in the direction of the girl's pointing arm. They were heading towards the haunted house. 

~~~

"Um Oppa? Are you sure this is a good idea??" Yuri and Jessica exclaimed together. The two of them, along with Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Donghae, were standing hesitantly outside the dark entrance of the haunted house.

"Sure! I've always wanted to go in one- I mean, it can't be that scary right?" Hyoyeon grinned happily and punched Eunhyuk lightly on the arm.

"GUYS!"

A shout behind them startled the four- they turned to see Tiffany and Taeyeon running and waving their arms frantically, closely followed by a drenched Siwon and Leeteuk.

"Woah... what happened to you guys?" Eunhyuk eyed the little puddles forming around Leeteuk's feet. "Did you fall into a river or something?"

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon and the two girls burst into raucous, slightly evil, laughter. "Don't worry about them oppa, they'll dry soon enough!"

"Only if you leave them out in the sun." Kyuhyun appeared, dragging Seohyun, who was dragging Yoona, who was dragging Sooyoung, who was dragging Sunny, who was dragging a very reluctant-looking Sungmin.

Heechul appeared then, strolling along at a leisurely pace, “Shindong and Ryeowook have disappeared to lands unknown so don’t worry about them!”

“Look what Kyu oppa won for me!!” Seohyun waved a small bunny plushie delightedly, causing the gamer to turn slightly pink.

“Oh yeah? Look at what Donghae oppa got for me!” Jessica held out her giant teddy bear and beamed.

Leeteuk made a quick head count. "Seeing as we're all here... why don't we just go in together?"

Everyone rolled their eyes at the obvious statement and filed through the doors which had creaked open.

~~~

The group trooped along the flickering hallway, strangely silent. There was not a single soul to be seen or heard, which was rather unnerving.The light of the torches on the wall illuminated pale faces, a draught whistled past their feet.

Taeyeon, who was not easily scared, marched boldly down the hallway. "Come on guys! There's nothing to- EEEEK!"

~~~

I actually think it’s best if you end it here on a cliff-hanger… Otherwise the chapter’s going to be too long kay? :)

Here’s the next part which you either put as a preview or wait until I completely finish it!

 

She stumbled backwards, knocking Leeteuk off his feet. Unable to keep his balance, he fell sideways, bumping into a rather peculiar looking object.

"H-hyung! What was that sound?!" The peculiar object whispered into Leeteuk's ear as he heard a ‘swoosh’ from above. They all jumped.

"Wahh Ryeowook! Since when did you appear?!" Leeteuk shouted, his voice echoing along the dark passage.

"Just then," Ryeowook beamed. "Heechul hyung told me you guys will be at the Haunted House," he continued. Leeteuk shot a glare at the younger for making him look like a fool in front of Taeyeon.

Luckily, Shindong suddenly appeared at the entrance of the Haunted House, one hand holding a huge pink fairy floss stick, the other with a half eaten chocolate ice-cream.

His face looked ridiculous. His hair was tangled in something the others thought was a bird's nest and his mouth was smeared with sauce and chocolate.

"Just what do you think you are doing, Shindong?" Leeteuk asked as he attempted to hide his laughter with a stern voice. 

“It’s seriously hot out here!” Shindong fanned himself, sending a little blob of ice-cream flying to the ground. “And why are you all laughing?” He added suspiciously as the group dissolved into giggles and muffled laughter despite the scary sounds around them.

“You’ve…got…stuff…on…your…face…” Donghae managed to wheeze out before collapsing on top of Eunhyuk who was rolling about on the ground.

“Hurry and finish off so we can keep going!” Sungmin was the first to recover and started rushing the chubby guy along. “I don’t want to stay here forever!”


That's all I've got for now! Again I'm really sorry for taking such a long time!! *bows*

But please comment so I know if it's okay or not mhm?

~Lychee68