2/3

Drunken Phone Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 did not proofread. sorry :)

Taeyeon woke up with the sun raying straight to his face. He held his head in between his hands because of a sudden headache. He tried to remember what happened as soon as he was kinda sober.

Oh, . How the hell did he reach his apartment?

"Wondering how you reached your apartment?" A voice suddenly surprised him. He glanced to his right and saw his sister, Hyoyeon, standing at his bedroom's doorway.

"If it is evident in my expression, then yes," He mumbled. Hyoyeon walked towards him and gave him painkillers for his headache. She placed the glass of water on the nightstand after his brother took a sip.

"Apparently," Hyoyeon said while picking Taeyeon's clothes from the floor. This nasty piece of . "this certain girl, I don't know who called me using your phone."

Taeyeon's ears jolted up. "What girl?"

"What? Don't tell me you don't remember?" Hyoyeon asked and went outside his bedroom. Taeyeon followed her with a frown.

"Uh, yes?" Taeyeon said, unsure. Although now that he's kinda sober, he already remembers some details. Like going at the usual bar he goes at, Jongin giving him pieces of advice...

"She told me that you called her out of the blue," Hyoyeon said as she walked out the laundry room and headed to the kitchen. "Apparently, you called the wrong number."

"Why would I call....?" He said. Hyoyeon blinked at him and shrugged.

"Maybe you're trying to call Soon-kyu, but you dialed the wrong number," Hyoyeon opened the fridge and looked for an egg. "You want it scrambled or sunny side up?"

"What? I did that?" Taeyeon said in disbelief. He cannot believe himself. Did he just did that last night!? "And I want my egg scrambled, please,"

"Yeah," Hyoyeon opened the stove and cracked the egg into the pan. "The girl is pretty, by the way," she added.

Taeyeon frowned even more. "Did you asked her name or something?"

"I did," Hyoyeon nodded and put her egg on the side once it's done. She cracked open another egg and whisk it into the pan. She placed two pieces of bread on each plate. "But, I'm not telling you." She winked.

"W-What?" Taeyeon is baffled. He isn't ready for games. "A-Atleast tell me so I could thank her!"

"Why don't you ask the next time you call her?" Hyoyeon closed the stove and put Taeyeon's scrambled eggs on his plate. "Since you just told me now that you're going to thank her," Hyoyeon smiled and handed his plate. "Here's your egg."

"You know, I'm not sure if I'm going to be thankful to you or what," Taeyeon looked at her.

"Save it." Hyoyeon went into the guest room and locked the door.

Taeyeon sighed and glanced at his plate. Wait, why is the bread not toasted!?

"You---Hyoyeon! My bread is not toasted!"

*

"How's your sleep?"

"Don't start me with that."

Tiffany is mad. She is, really. She couldn't believe it either, because she rarely does. However, today is a REALLY bad day (and last night). And she's totally not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Ooooh, bad day?" Jessica asked. Tiffany didn't answer, but instead just slumped herself in her seat. "Silence means yes,"

"I just couldn't get it," Tiffany said. Jessica raised a brow out of curiosity. "Am I stupid? Tell me,"

"Why? What happened?" Jessica asked. Tiffany sighed heavily.

"Nevermind what I said," Tiffany shook her head.

But, Jessica believes that curiosity kills the cat. So, whatever. She's risking it.

"Tell me! I want to know." Jessica dragged her chair closer to Tiffany's table. Tiffany just ignored her anyway. Jessica pouted at her. "Hey! You can tell me what makes you mad, you know?"

"Remember last night?" Tiffany asked with irritation in her voice. Jessica blankly looked at her for a second, thinking what happened last night. "The drunk call!"

"Ah, yes!" Jessica nodded as she remembered. She raised a brow out of confusion. "What's with that?"

"After we left the office, I told you that I have an errand to do before going home, right?" Tiffany said. Jessica nodded. "And I didn't tell you what that is, right?"

"Just go straight to the point, stop being suspense!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Hey, Jessica, Luna told me to give these to you." Amber popped out of the blue. Jessica glared at her. "D-Don't stare at m-me like that!"

"Put it down on my table!" Jessica retorted. How dare this fella interrupt her suspense conversation with Tiffany anyway? Also, she's on the verge of persuading Tiffany to tell her what happened. Her mind might change you know!

Amber hurriedly placed the papers on the table while shaking out of nervousness. Everyone knew how Jessica gets mad, and for sure Amber wouldn't like the awful consequences.

"Okay, so going back....." Jessica started. Tiffany just sighed in front of the computer screen. She really doesn't like to talk about it, and rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter