Chapter 4

His Slave

Jimin's POV

I look at the young girl as she exits my office. She is trying hard not to show her nervousness, but her shaking hands give her away. Once the door closes, I lean back into my chair and let out a loud sigh. There is so much going on my head today. Knowing that my worst enemy, Im Jaebum is getting closer to destroying me is nerve wrecking, but I can't let my men know that. Any sights of weakness will make my men lose hope on me. 

As I get back to reading my papers, my phone starts ringing. I sigh as I read the name on my phone. Jessica. I ignore the call and get up from my chair. Leaving the mess on my desk, I walk out of my office and towards my room. As I walk, each servant stops what they're doing and bow. 

"Boss!" I hear a familiar voice call after me. I turn around and see Namjoon running behind me. 

"What is it?" I ask as he stands next to me. 

"He tried attacking again. Our men just brought five of his men trying to infiltrate the house." Said Namjoon, breathless. 

This man won't stop until I am dead. This all started years ago. He wanted to join our mafias, but I am smarter than him. I knew that if we do join, he will try to turn my men against me and make them kill me, making him the most powerful mafia don on earth. This did not see well with him. Since I denied his "invitation" he has been trying to end me. I, of course, have more men than him, but that bastard is sneaky. He has infiltrated my house before, almost killing me and Jessica, but I was smarter than him. I killed his men and sent him their heads, hoping it would send message, but the idiot won't stop. 

"Try to get information from the men. If they don't comply, torture them." I said, as I kept walking towards my room, Namjoon following behind me. "Don't kill them until I get back" 

Namjoon nodded "I'll take care of them myself."

Before I reached my room, a familiar girl walked past me. Her long brown hair sat perfectly on her shoulders and her big eyes stared at me, with hatred. 

"Relax your eyes, Minah. Respect your owner." I said to the small girl. 

She stopped walking and turned towards me. "I didn't mean to, sir." 

When I started walking towards her, she looked away from me. "Look at me, Minah." I said with a stern voice. 

She looked up at me and her eyes met mine. For a while, I stared at her. Her small nose, full lips and big brown eyes are truly beautiful. If she wasn't my servant, I would definitely make her mine. 

"Is everything okay?" I hear Namjoon say behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Be ready by 5 and meet us by the door. Don't be late" I said, walking away from her. 

"What was that?" asked Namjoon, looking back at Minah. 

I shook my head and kept on walking towards my room "Just got distracted. She's beautiful" I confess. There's nothing wrong with finding someone beautiful, right?

Namjoon nods and smiles "You know it. Maybe one day I'll have my way with her" he chuckled. 

I stop walking and look at him "Don't touch what's mine"

Namjoon raises his hands in surrender "I was just kidding, boss. Why? You want her?" he said with a wink.

I roll my eyes and keep walking "If I wanted her, I could have had her already" 

"Is everything prepared for the departure today?" I ask Namjoon. 

"Yes. You'll be in Miami in by tomorrow. Have fun, Jimin. You sure need it."  he joked before bowing and walking away. 

I walk into my room and sit down on my bed. For the first time in years, I am taking a trip to relax. Spending a week away from all my problems will do me good. 

Minah's POV

I walk towards the kitchen and spot Hyeri. She is sitting on the kitchen stool talking to Baekhyun. "What am I going to do guys? I can't believe I have to leave to a different country, with him!" 

I sit next to Hyeri and lay my head on my cold kitchen table. My head still hurts from being knocked down by an named Namjoon. It wouldn't surprise me if my brain was damaged.

"Minah you'll be fine! He'll be too busy to bother you." Said Hyeri "His girlfriend, Jessica, might go with him to keep him busy" 

Baekhyun smiles "He's taking this trip to relax. I don't think he will be a hassle..this time" he said with a chuckle 

"But Minah" said Hyeri leaning towards me "Be sure to stay away from him while he's drinking" 

I look at her, confused "Why?"

"Well, he tends to get a little touchy when he drinks" said Hyeri " If he tries to kiss you, walk away." 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. This is exactly what I needed. A crazy mafia boss who will try to get it in while drunk. 

"But if you can't resist him, be careful. I heard that every woman that has slept with him have fallen crazy in love with him." said Baekhyun, before bursting into laughter.

I roll my eyes "Oh honey, you won't have to worry about that. I would rather die than to fall in love with him" 

Baekhyun chuckles "We will see about that"