Happily Ever After

Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I totally forgot that I finished an extra chapter and I forgot to update the story. I felt that it was a shame that they didn't come full circle yet, so I decided to type this out on a whim. I finally have time to publish this chapter. Once again, sorry for this delay. :(

 

Seulgi stood tall in her black suit and fixed her tie, as she waited for her bride to come down the aisle. She was focused on her tie and lifted her head up in anticipation, when she heard the sweet music of the wedding march, and she sees the most beautiful woman in her entire life. She saw Bae Joohyun, her goddess. She tucks away all the memories that happened before and focus on what’s happening now. She’s finally marrying Joohyun, who she’s been in love with. Who she’ll always be in love with.

 

Joohyun looked up as the doors to the chapel opened, and she sees Seulgi standing there tall in her black suit. Each step she took towards Seulgi, the wider her smile became. Her eyes turned into beautiful crescents and she was happy. At last. Everything she went through couldn’t even begin to describe this moment. This moment that she has longed for ever since she met Seulgi. She was finally doing the right thing, and she was going to happy forever.

 

After Joohyun and Seulgi stepped back from each other’s embrace, they stared at each other’s eyes before being interrupted by the gazes of their friends. Congratulations were thrown at them from Eunji, Wendy, Joy, and Yeri, as they walked up to the reunited couple. They excitedly, told them about their plan to reunite them, because they were tired of the push and pull game that kept on starting between them. Especially, since practically, everyone knew they were perfect for each other. It came as a shock to all of them, when Joohyun announced that she was engaged and getting married to someone else.

 

Even when Seulgi was dating Eunae, Wendy knew that despite both of their efforts, Joohyun and Seulgi’s chemistry couldn’t match theirs. She told Seulgi to let Eunae go, because it was useless to try to fight a love that’s been concreted in her heart, with a love that was a coat of wet paint that could easily be washed off. Eunae didn’t deserve the false hope that maybe, her and Seulgi could stay in love forever. Seulgi took Wendy’s advice and broke up.

 

Joy and Yeri were still a little mad at Seulgi. The woman just left them for months and didn’t bother to contact, until last week, only to inform that she was coming back from Thailand. They wanted to scold their friend, but were quickly consumed with the sight of Joohyun smiling again. They haven’t seen her smile, since she divorced her husband and came back, only to find out that Seulgi had left.  After catching up with Joohyun, Joy could only imagine what Joohyun went through, in her marriage, while Seulgi was happily with Eunae. Eunae was great to Seulgi, but Joy knew that only Joohyun was a perfect match for her. They were practically soulmates from the beginning.

 

It had been three years since Seulgi and Joohyun were reunited. Ever since they met each other again, they’ve been glued together like craft glue on paper. The couple loved each other dearly, and never let go of each other. Each passing day, was like bliss for them, they had to make up for lost time. Although, they were very much in love, there were bits and parts of them that knew that they each wanted more than this. So, Seulgi did what she did best, and what she always wanted to do. She was going to propose to Joohyun, to make her, her wife. What she wanted for the longest time. What she wanted, ever since seeing Joohyun in the fast food restaurant, all the way to when Joohyun wore the wedding dress.

 

When Joohyun was still married, Seulgi spent her time, building a business from the ground. She went into business and started an entertainment company called Red Velvet. Later on, her entertainment company became the best entertainment company in South Korea. It housed great talents. She became a blooming CEO, but she never let the success get to her. She only set her focus, on wondering if Joohyun was fine, or not. Seulgi had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter