Epilogue

Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, hey, I'm back. I know, it took me a long time to whip this epilogue out. I started school last month, but that's no excuse right? No, I had to put 100% in my education because I'm planning on graduating next year, which is a year earlier than the time I'm supposed to graduate. Also, I had such a hard time with this epilogue. I was wondering if I should keep Irene and Seulgi together, or keep it like the original videos (because they decided to make a part 2). So, I kept it like the original. It made it happy and sad, since y'all were requesting it to be both. Plus, I added someone in for Seulgi ;) 

I stood up because the wedding was starting, as Irene was walking in. I was across the aisle from you and I watched everything that happened between you and her. I was only a part of the audience that watched, but I wasn’t here for the wedding, I was here for you. Despite seeing how in love you were with Irene, I couldn’t help myself from falling in love with you, Kang Seulgi, my best friend.

 

I remember the time that we first met in that one fast food restaurant. We were in college and I was getting frustrated and tried to study for my class, until I saw you. You caught my eye, as you walked up to the cashier and my eyes followed everything that you were doing. You got your food and looked around, trying to find a seat. You just stood there with your red jacket over your t-shirt, looking everywhere. I saw you stare at the empty seat across from me and you locked eyes with me, as you looked up, and you gave me the sweetest smile that made your eyes turn into crescents. I noticed and quickly looked away, pretending to be focused on my work, when actually I was secretly wishing for you to come sit across from me. A genie must’ve heard my wish because you walked over and asked me if the seat across from me was taken and I replied back with a giant smile on my face that no, it wasn’t taken. You sat down and dipped your fries and at the same time I dipped my fries too. We chuckled about it and we started talking. You told me your name was Seulgi and extended your hand out for a handshake, I wiped my hands free with a napkin and shook it. I told you my name was D.ana, but everyone calls me Eunae. You smiled at me and I smiled back.

 

I remember, we were best friends. But I told myself, ‘She’s the One.’ We met up at that fast food restaurant many more times. It became our spot. On day, I was studying my bestest on a test that was coming up. You sat across from me and waved a chicken drumstick in my face, I thought you were going to feed me, but you quickly snatched it back and started to chomp playfully on the drumstick. I just looked at you with annoyed eyes and ate one of my fries. I held up another to tell you that I have food too, and you just looked at me with wide eyes and put down your drumstick. I wanted to pinch your cheeks because you looked too cute. I hope that we can still have times like this together.

 

Another day, you paid too much attention to your phone while we were eating and you had a frown on your face. I didn’t like the way that you looked so frustrated, so I came up with a great idea. You were too focused on your phone, so I used that as time to prepare my plan to make you smile. I quickly put two fries in my mouth, to make it look like a walrus and I hid under the table. I waited for a few more minutes and then I jumped up to scare you and oh boy, the look on your face was hilarious. You jumped back and pointed at me, while your lips curved into a smile. I looked at you and teased you back and we spent the rest of that day, laughing our butts off. I’ll always make you laugh, when you’re ever feeling down.

 

But things changed. I’ll never forget the day that you saw her for the first time. You tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I really didn’t want to eat and I refused, countless times. You finally shook your head and went. I smiled and leaned my head on my hand, while I scrolled down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter