U and ur cute

Markhyuck drabbles ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“mark how many more times do i gotta tell you to put your dirty clothes to laundry basket ? we live in the same room for the love of god can’t you at least tidy up your side of the room ?”

 

“aww sorry babe i forgot to put it to the basket”

 

donghyuck sighed and leaned down to take mark’s t-shirt that was lying on the floor.

 

“i’m not your mom but i keep cleaning your mess. please remind me why i do that."

 

mark couldn’t answer cause he was too distracted…by donghyuck’s …okay look! he wasn’t a ert. yes he was looking at donghyuck’s …and legs…pretty much everytime he had a chance to do…but!!! he wasn’t doing it in a way! he was a child of god. his mom thought him better than that. but…donghyuck had such a cute . and maybe,just maybe!,mark might want to hold and squeeze it. cause it was just looking so cute and soft like a plushie. and mark loved plushies…and donghyuck’s …

 

mark gasped softly when donghyuck stand up suddenly and gave him a “what the hell are you doing with your mouth open”

 

‘i’m admiring the art in front of my eyes’ he wanted to say but just cleared his throat and said “cause you are my boyfriend. and you love me so much” mark said, smiling sweetly.

 

donghyuck sighed. “damn right i do. but it dosen’t mean you won’t tidy up. look babe if you don’t clean your side everyday you won’t see this pretty anymore”

 

“i-i-i won’t see w-what ?”

 

donghyuck smirked evily “i’m not stupid you know darling. i’m pretty much a genius so of course i noticed you look at my all the time”

 

mark got so red that his face was pretty much the same color with the cherries in the bowl next to his bed.

 

“i-i-i don’t know what you are talking about. i’m as innocent and as pure as taeyong hyung”

 

donghyuck laughed “are you sure you wanna give tae hyung as an example for innocence ?”

 

“look just because he wrote some…some songs it dosen’t mean he isn’t innocent”

 

“……………..”

 

“okay okay then i’m as innocent as renjun”

 

“that’s a better example” donghyuck said in an approving tone “but no you aren’t as pure as him. renjun would never look at anyone’s . even at his boyfriend’s . he is not a like you”

 

“i’m not a !”

 

“yeah whatever you say . imma put this to the basket then i’ll make the dinner. is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter