Kiss not curse

Markhyuck drabbles ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No hyung i'm telling you, you should do it this way"

 

Jeno put his hand on mark's and pushed the button of the machine, mixing the ingredients.

 

"Hey it's not my fault that i don't know how to use this machine. It's hard"

 

"Yeah hyung hmm hmm whatever you say. Even though making milkshake isn't even that hard." jeno said and pushed mark out of the way and used machine again.

 

"Thank you for helping me jennooo" mark said and backhugged jeno.

 

Before jeno could say "you're welcome" donghyuck walked to their direction, held mark's wrist rougly and pulled him towards his room.

 

Donghyuck pushed mark inside and slammed the door so hard that the whole dorm echoed with the sound of door slamming.

 

"D-donghyuck ?"

 

To be honest mark was pretty much scared. Cause donghyuck wouldn't get angry so often. And when he get angry he would be very angry. Very very angry...

 

Donghyuck inhaled deeply.

 

"listen you little idiot."

 

"hey i'm not a little idi-" but mark couldn't finish his sentence cause donghyuck literally yelled into his face.

 

"I LOVE YOU!"

 

"w-what ?" Mark stuttered and froze. Cause did donghyuck just said he loved him ???

 

"i ing love you okay ? I had been waiting for you to notice but you are ing stupid so here i am confessing to you mr. Idiot"

 

"y-you like me ?" Mark still couldn't believe what he just heard.

 

"mark ing lee i dont like you i'm ing in love with you so much"

 

"oh..." was all mark could say that moment while his heart was filled with blossoming flowers and butterflies.

 

Donghyuck sighed. "You can hate me its okay. Its not like you love me back. Its not one of those fics that you love me back. Well in some of them you love tae hyung anyway. So it's okay if you just say you don't wanna be friends anymore"

 

"Hyuck oh my god no" mark said almost choking while talking cause of how hard his heart was beating against his chest.

 

"no what ??"

 

"i love you too idiot"

 

"Y-you what ?" Now it was donghyuck who got shocked.

 

Mark smiled at donghyuck sweetly and held his hands softly.

 

"I love you too donghyuck"

 

Donghyuck looked at their hands then looked at mark then looked at their hands again and looked at mark lastly. 

 

"You love me too ?"

 

Mark's smile got even sweeter and wider "yes i do"

 

Donghyuck let go of his hands and pulled him into a tight and warm hug.

 

"You idiot you should've give me some hints. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter