Crush

Markhyuck drabbles ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“oh damn he is so pretty"

 

mark almost fell from the bush that he was leaning on and hiding behind when he heard a soft voice coming from next to him.

 

“oh dude sorry are you okay ? did i scare you ? i’m sorry”

 

mark looked at the owner of the voice and his eyes got widened cause wow okay what the hell was going on ? who was that boy and why was he so freaking beautiful ? he was suppose to stalk his crush not get scared by a beautiful boy he had never seen before.

 

“i’m-” mark cleared his throat

 

'get a freaking hold of yourself mark lee!’ he thought and said “i’m fine” so confidently even though his voice was shaking slightly.

 

“oh thank god.” the boy smiled but then pulled mark back of the bush to hide themselves “sorry for pulling you like that but jaemin is coming and he shouldn’t see me right now” he explained but stopped and blushed just a bit when he noticed how close their faces were. very very close to be  exact.

 

they watched jaemin walking in front of the bush then pulled away from each ohter.

 

“were you watching jaemin too ?” mark asked and the boy’s smile dropped

 

“too ? don’t tell me you have a crush on jaemin too”

 

mark made a “sorry buddy” expression and donghyuck sighed “oh for the love of god how many more people have a crush on jaemin ? other day jeno said he also likes jaemin too. like damn can’t i date with the person i like for once in my ing life ? god damn it!”

 

“oh wow wow calm down man you don’t have to be that angry”

 

“will you let me date jeamin ?"

 

mark hated himself for getting so soft in his heart when the boy’s eyes shined with hope

 

“oh hell no i won’t”

 

the boy frowned again “then shut up"

 

“is it how you treat your friends ?” mark laughed and the boy rised his eyebrow

 

“wait are we friends ?”

 

“well we gotta be cause i need someone to help me stalk jaemin. its hard to do alone”

 

“we don’t even know our names yet”

 

“mark lee. nice to meet you."

 

 the boy laughed “donghyuck. lee donghyuck. nice to meet you too mark lee.” 

 

"your last name is lee too ?”

 

“yeah. we have many things in common i guess mark.” donghyuck said,laughing “okay let’s do it like that. we both will try getting close with jaemin but will play fair and let jaemin choose one of us. so in that way we can stop  others from dating jaemin too. i would rather losing him to you rather than losing him to someone else. you seem like a nice guy."

 

mark nodded “okay lets do it like that”

 

“okay. i gotta go now. gotta update my tumblr blog about jaemin"

 

“you have a blog about jaemin ?” mark stared at him judgingly

 

“yeah so what  ?” 

 

mark shrugged his shoulders “cause i have one too.”

 

“oh my god let’s follow each other. we can tag each other to posts and all”

 

mark was surprised cause haven’t donghyuck getting too excited too easly ? 

 

"okay. what’s your url ?”

 

“jaemin-got-my-heart"

 

mark laughed  while trying to find the blog on tumblr app “oh my god dude that’s so cheesy”

 

donghyuck checked his phone “oh really ? mr. “slay-me-pls-na-jaemin” ?”

 

“hey its better than yours!”

 

“at least mine have class in it”

 

“yeah elemantry school first class class!”

 

donghyuck laughed at how mark tried to be though but ended up beinf cute af

 

“you are bad at badass comebacks”

 

“i’m trying my best" 

 

“i can see” donghyuck said and laughed more “i really gotta go now. but i’ll dm you later okay ?”

 

“okay” mark said and waved back at donghyuck who was already walking to his opposite direction.

_________________________

 

“omfg donghyuck!!!”

 

“what what what ??? what did jaemin do ????

 

“he smiled at me today! omg he has an amazing smile!!! i literally melted!!!”

 

“omfg you took a photo of that shining smile ?”

 

“dude no omg am i a stalker ?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter