007

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock* 

“Who is it?” asked Hana. Who could it possibly be at 9PM on a stormy night?

Hana opened the door only to see a very beat up, bleeding and soaking Jennie falling forward onto her. 

“OH MY GOD” Hana screamed, causing Jongin to come running towards the door. Following after were a couple of Jongin’s friends including Sehun who had been at the couple’s house hanging out. 

“Jen! Jen!” shouted Hana trying to get Jennie to open her eyes. She tapped Jennie’s cheek and felt how freezing cold it was. 

“What happened?!?!” shouted Jongin alarmed at the state Jennie was. The rest of the guys were as shocked as Jongin.

“I-I don’t know” said Hana with tears in her eyes as she tried getting Jennie to wake up. Seeing her best friend like that broke her heart. 

Sehun, on the other hand, was the most shocked, for he had just seen the girl the day before. 

Wordlessly, he pushed past Jongin and took Jennie bridal style carrying her into the warm home. He quickly brought her into living room where the guys quickly made room for the girl. 

“You have to change her noona” said Sehun still carrying Jennie. “Or she’ll get sick”

“ Bring her to the guest room.” said Hana. Sehun quietly obeyed, placing Jennie on the bed. 

“She needs stitches, that cut on her head is still bleeding” said Kyungsoo. 

“Go get Yixing hyung” said Jongin. 

“Go out first” said Hana. “I’m going to clean her up and try to stop the bleeding”

With that said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter