006

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she arrived home, Jennie noticed that the red high heels were gone along with her boyfriend’s shoes. 

Not bothering to even be concerned about her boyfriend missing nor the fact that she was all sweaty from running, she dove straight onto the couch, not wanting to lay on the tainted sheets in the bedroom. Yes she was all sticky and smelly, however would deal with that tomorrow. All she wanted was the day to end.   

It was around 8AM when she woke up. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she turned to see Seungho glaring up at her from the dining room table. She walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her parched throat. She was about to take a sip when it was suddenly taken away from her hand and thrown across the room, hitting the wall near her head, making her scream in fright. 

“Where were you last night?” asked Seungho angrily. 

“I-I fell a-asleep o-on the c-ouch” stuttered Jennie. 

“ I MEANT WHERE WERE YOU AROUND DINNER TIME YOU DUMB ” he screamed. 

“I- I wanted to take a walk” she answered softly looking down on the ground. 

“Liar.” he seethed. “ You went to go see guys didn’t you?”

Silence. 

“DIDN’T YOU?” asked Seungho. Every word he said seemed to get louder and louder. 

“I-I” she began. 

*slap* 

Her face snapped to the right as her cheek began to sting from the impact. 

“You ing ” he shouted. “DIDN’T I WARN YOU NOT TO GET NEAR ANY GUY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter