003

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...” muttered Jennie, holding her cheek. She laid on the kitchen ground, tears threatened to fall as she tried to blink away the pain. 

 

3 days earlier…

“Oppa” said Jennie opening the car door, greeting her boyfriend with a forced smile. She reached over and pecked  Seungho on the cheek.

“What took you so long?” asked Seungho.

“Hana unnie was going over the wedding plans” Jennie replied, putting on her seatbelt. “How was your day?”

“Could be better” replied Seungho.

“Ah” was all Jennie could reply.

There was silence that followed after her short reply. It had been 1 year since the two had started dating. At first Seungho had been the most caring, loving boyfriend Jennie could ever ask for. 

However, after their 6 month anniversary, she noticed the subtle changes in his personality and attitude. He would often come home drunk and smelling like perfume. No more was there the loving and caring Seungho she use to know. What was left was a man she couldn’t even recognize. Instead of using words to speak, he used his hands to express his anger. Jennie knows deep down inside that this relationship wasn’t healthy at all. But she knew that if she left or disobeyed, he would do something a lot worse than just hitting her. 

“Were there any men?” asked Seungho not taking his eyes off the road.

“..ah.. Neh..” said Jennie quietly. “Unnie paired me up with Jongin oppa’s best man”

The car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter