005

Unexpected Love [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blank. 

Her head was blank as she continued to run and run to god knows where.  

After around 10 minutes of running and not knowing where she was, she found herself inside a park. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, unknowingly, she began to cry. One by one tears started dropping as she stared at her lap. 

For how long has he been cheating on her? Why did this happen to her? Was she not good enough? 

She was so into her own thoughts that she didn’t notice someone taking a seat right next to her. It wasn’t until the person next to her cleared his throat that she took notice and turned to look at the person. 

Her eyes went wide, tears still trailing down her tear stained cheeks, as the person next to her turned out to be the one and only Oh Sehun.

“sehun-sshi?” whispered Jennie still in shock. She hurriedly wiped her tears away and diverted her gaze forward. 

“What is the beautiful Ms. Jennie Kim doing here?” asked Sehun staring down at the girl. 

“I-i…” unable to answer, Jennie stumbled over her words. Before she got a full sentence out , Sehun handed her a handkerchief. Taken aback, tears started welding up in her eyes again, but this time she did not try to stop. She started sobbing, putting her hands over her face, unable to stop. 

“why… why did this happen to me?” asked Jennie to no one in particular. 

Taken aback at the now sobbing girl, Sehun unknowingly put his hand on her back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter