002

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Momo and Dahyun cuddling at the couch while watching some Disney movie. But, the younger between the two can tell that something bothering her girlfriend. Dahyun currently lean at Momo's chest while her hand placed on top of the blonde's firm abs. She caressed it gently with her soft fingers.

 

"What's bothering you?" She asked.

 

The blonde look at her girlfriend, and kiss the crown of the raven, softly, "Nothing. Just enjoy the movie. Why?"

 

"I know you so well, Momo. Tell me. What's wrong?" She sit up straight, and all of her attention now at Momo. Momo chuckled.

 

"I really can't hide anything from you, right?"

 

"Well, you can said so."

 

Momo tuck Dahyun's hair strands that covering the pale girl's face behind her ear. She cupped her chin, and caressed the soft cheek with her thumb. She smile, weakly.

 

"My application to join the dance tour had been accepted. They called me yesterday."

 

Dahyun smiling widely when she heard that. She always knew that it always been Momo's dream to join the dance crew. She held Momo's arm tightly, and kiss Momo's slender fingers.

 

"Congratulations, peachy. You deserve it!" She said it, honestly.

 

"But, I don't think I can go." Momo sadly said. Making Dahyun be in confusion state for awhile. She lift Momo's chin so that they can look at each other's eyes.

 

"Tell me why you can't go?"

 

"Dahyun, if I join it, I will be away for the whole year to around the country. We can't see each other. I don't want to be separated from you." Momo look at their intertwined hand, before look at Dahyun.

 

"Momo. Listen here." She pull Momo softly so that they are facing each other. 

 

"This is your dream and this is once in a lifetime chance. You always wanted to be a part of that dance crew and I know you still want it. Don't worry about us, as I will always wait for you here. We still can texting, calling and even facetiming, right?"

 

"But--"

 

"And I can go to wherever you are, so that I can watch your performances, and support you." Dahyun lean in and give a peck at Momo's lips, making the latter to blushed.

 

"Promise that you will wait for me?" Momo pointed out her pinky finger.

 

"I promise." Dahyun locked their pinkies together, earning a wide smile from the peach girl.

 

"I love you."

 

"I love you too, Momo."

 

"Stay for the night, please? You still have your uniform in the wardrobe, right? We can go to school together tomorrow." Momo plead.

 

"B--But I--"

 

"Please, baby. Please?" Momo pouting cutely, making Dahyun pinch her cheek because to her, Momo is so adorable.

 

"Okay then."

 

"Yay!"

 

Momo pulled her closer, wrapping her arm at Dahyun's shoulder and Dahyun lean her head at Momo's arm, near to her chest. Both of them focus at the movie while Dahyun's finger playfully drawing circle at Momo's exposed abs as Momo just wear her sport bra and boxer.

 

"Momo."

 

"Yes?"

 

"When will the tour start?"

 

"A day after we finish school. Why?"

 

"Nothing. Just asking."

 

Both of them sitting at the couch in silent, their eyes fixed at the television, only the sound from the movie fill the room, and Momo's hand suddenly sliding down, and stop on top of Dahyun's chest. Before carefully squeezing it, making the younger to gasp but enjoying the touch that the older gave.

 

Then, she can feel a moist lips meet her own lips, and from a sweet and soft kiss, it turns to a passionate, heated and lustful one. Without them noticed, Momo alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter