001

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, the weather is just nice. The room is silence with no sign of movement. Birds chirping can be heard, along with the sound of vehicles that passes by. A calm morning, in fact a little too calm for a good Monday morning.

 

"Oh , I'm late!" The person jumped off from her bed running to the toilet. She wash her face and brush her teeth in hurry. After satisfied, she grab the uniform that hanging at the wardrobe, carefully change her clothes and she look at herself at the mirror one last time before pick up the bag at the floor and run outside her room.

 

"Jeongyeon, come and eat your breakfast first," a lady around early 30's appear from the kitchen while wiping her hand at the apron she's wearing.

 

"It's okay mom. I'm late. Bye!" The girl named Jeongyeon finished tying her shoelaces and dashed out from the house without looking at the person she called mom. She's running to the nearest bus stop and let out a relieve sigh when she noticed a familiar black hair girl there.

 

"You're late, Jeongyeon." The girl said, crossing her arm when Jeongyeon step at the bus stop making the short hair girl startled.

 

"Come on. It's not that late." She try to negotiate but the girl with the round glasses doen't give a damn and pretend she didn't hear.

 

"Dahyun." She called.

 

"What?" The raven replied.

 

"I'm sorry." She pleaded, more like trying to annoyed and doing aegyo(acting cute) and as a result, a book flying directly and landed to her face.

 

"Ouch. What was that for?!" She rub her face and pick up the book that now landed at the ground. She look at the book. History.

 

"Wait."

 

"By the way, you're welcome." Dahyun said and leave the short hair girl as their bus already arrive. 

 

Jeongyeon just remembered, she didn't do her History homework. And Dahyun just gave her access to copy her homework.

 

Jeongyeon hop on the bus and she can see Dahyun sit at the back row of the bus so she sit beside Dahyun.

 

"I am so lucky to have you as my bestfriend, Dahyun." She lean her head at Dahyun's shoulder, knowing that the younger girl heard what she said just now.

 

"You owe me lunch for 2 days." In a soft voice, Dahyun said making the older between the two lift her head, looking at her, with a disbelief face.

 

"Come on. You know I need to save money for my date this weekend." She started to regret borrowing the homework. Dahyun giggle, cutely.

 

"I know. I just teasing you." She said. Jeongyeon, out of habit start to smearing the girl's hair making her to start pouting and slap her hand. She pull out a mini mirror from her skirt pocket and check her hair.

 

"You're ruining my hair, Jeongyeon. I hate you." She said while fixing her hair. Jeongyeon on the other hand can't help but laughing loudly and a glare is what she deserve. Then, she reach the girl's hair and help fixing it.

 

"Any plan after school?" She asked while her hand busy combing Dahyun's hair. Jeongyeon admit, Dahyun's hair is soft. It run smoothly in between her fingers. And it smells good too.

 

"Momo asked me to accompany her at the library, doing her project. And then probably we will go to the ice cream shop." Dahyun answered, letting Jeongyeon fixing her hair.

 

"Sounds good! Can I join?" Jeongyeon's hand stop from whatever she's doing and looking directly at Dahyun.

 

"No. It's a date for us. Plus, don't you remember you have to finish your Physics lab with Mina?" 

 

During this time, Jeongyeon feel grateful that Dahyun always with her. Remind her on things she should do, she should attend and everything. Dahyun is like her personal assistant that she actually never take for granted. And Dahyun herself don't really mind it.

 

"Thank God that you remind me. I almost forgot about that!" She facepalming herself because of her careless, she almost forgot Mina, her own girlfriend.

 

"I don't know what will happen to you if I'm not around, Jeongyeon." Dahyun can only shake her head when she heard that.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter