004

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She noticed the changes. That eyes no longer looking at her the way they used to. That hands no longer gave her the warmth that they used to. The lips no longer gave the kisses that passionately met her lips like the way it used to. But, she pretend that she didn't notice it, didn't want her delusional mind clouded her.

 

It just, she need to know why. Is it because of her? Or is it because of someone else? They are now froze, facing each other. A weak smile coming from her lips.

 

"May I get a cup of Cappucino?" She said, ignoring the gaze that coming from the other girls.

 

"Sure. Is that all?" The petite girl, who innocently didn't know anything, asked.

 

"Yes."

 

"That will be $4. May I get your name?"

 

"Jeongyeon."

 

"Okay miss Jeongyeon." The girl showed her smile with her deep dimple. Cute. She thought. She sit at the nearest table, still ignoring a gaze coming from the raven who looks guilty.

 

She caught them hugging each other, and almost kissing. Pathetic, that's all she can feel now. Her phone beeping. She take it out and a text coming from Dahyun.

 

Is everything alright? Did you meet her?

 

She choose not to reply it and put her phone in the flight mode. Her name was called, she take her cappucino and walk out from the cafe.

 

"Jeongyeon." A soft voice calling for her. She turn around. She can feel her heart broke. She can feel every trust that she have, is now gone.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

She just shake her head, "No, I'm sorry. You're now free, Mina. Goodbye."

 

And with that, she walks away. Ignoring the voice calling for her. Her chest feel tight. She feel breathless but she never stop walking. And walking. And walking. Until her feet lead her to the place where she always go when she's in trouble.

 

The lake.

 

Conversation between Dahyun and her playing around her mind. It started to hurt her on how confident she was when they talked about Mina. But, there's no tears. She just feel empty. Betrayed. And she don't even want to know the exact reason.

 

The coffee started to get cold. The sky getting dark, it's sunset time. The skies screaming orange and yellow. She knows she should going back home by now but her feet froze. She just sit there, remembering the moment she met Mina, how she fall in love with that gummy smile, and that soft voice, and how she fall in love with her laugh, and her soft gaze.

 

"You know, it's not nice to let your bestfriend worry about you." She look at her left, Dahyun already there, sit beside her, holding two cup of coffee, and their gaze meet.

 

"Here. Nice and hot cappucino for you. I bet the one in your hand already get cold." She handed her one of the coffee. Jeongyeon smile.

 

"Thanks."

 

"No problem. Tomorrow, you will start your job as gym instructor right? So, let's go home and you need enough rest."

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Both of them cramped at the same bed, the single bed belongs to the short hair girl. Their eyes getting heavy and they know they have to wake up early tomorrow as Jeongyeon has to start her job while Dahyun has to send Momo, and meet her girlfriend one last time before both of them separated for one year.

 

Dahyun supposed to be with Momo now, but Jeongyeon is her priority right now as she knows her bestfriend need someone to be there. Lucky for her as Momo understand and said that they still can meet tomorrow.

 

"I'm sorry." Jeongyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter