003

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is one of those day where Jeongyeon will crash Dahyun's house, disturbing the younger between the two, doing nothing and just spend time together, watching some random movies and Jeongyeon will focus on finishing her Lego, and this time it's Batman set. Dahyun will sit at the corner of her room, watching the same either Harry Potter or Narnia series.

 

"I'm bored!" She let out a loud groan. Jeongyeon can only took a glance at her before focus back on her Lego. Dahyun feel annoyed because her bestfriend ignore her so she jumped on her bed, laying while staring at the ceiling.

 

"Sometimes, I wonder. How falling in love feels like?" Suddenly she asked, letting out anything that bothering her mind. Jeongyeon gasp.

 

"How can you ask that when you have a girlfriend?" Jeongyeon stop in whatever she's doing and jumped on the bed, laying comfortably beside Dahyun.

 

"I love Momo, it's true. But, is it true love? How is it feel when you're in love? In love, not just loving someone and being loved by someone. Is it just simply 'the first person that I think when I wake up or the last person that I think before I fall asleep?'"

 

Silence.

 

"Do you love Mina?" Dahyun asked.

 

"I do."

 

"Do you willing to be apart with her? Even if you'll be separated by thousands miles." Dahyun asked again.

 

"Well, I-- I will wait."

 

"What if she breaks your heart? Are you willing to forgive her?"

 

"Of course. That's what relationship is all about. Now, why did you asked all of this silly question?"

 

"I don't know. Momo will leave me for one year. I don't believe that she will have time to even call me. She will be very busy and I understand that it is her dream. I am happy for her, but, at the same time I am worried. What if she found someone new? Someone  who have the same passion as her? Someone who understand her? Not just a nerd who indulge herself in a book worlds, that spend her free time with sleeping and--"

 

"Hey, don't say that. You should trust her, right? She love you." Jeongyeon had to cut off anything that Dahyun nagging about.

 

"I-- I don't know. It's only three week left for school to end. I should be happy because all of us can finally be free from school. But, that means, she will be far away from me. I just feel a little insecure." Dahyun sigh. Jeongyeon flip herself, looking at Dahyun.

 

"She loves you, and I know you love her too. Have faith on your relationship and trust her. Everything will be fine. A year, and then you guys will be back together. Okay?" She reach for Dahyun's hand and held it tightly, reassuring that everything will be fine. Dahyun smile weakly and nodded. Glad that she have Jeongyeon to spill everything that had been bothering her.

 

"Drop the subject. So, any plan for long break?" Dahyun asked. Jeongyeon let their hand go, and she reach for Dahyun's hair strand that covering the younger girl's face, and tuck it aside.

 

"Well, I will work at the gym. Part time gym instructor. How about you?"

 

"My application at the piano class already accepted. Guess I will become piano teacher." Dahyun grin. Jeongyeon knew about Dahyun's passion when it comes to piano.

 

"By the way, did your gym has yoga lesson?" Dahyun suddenly asked, when both of them drown in a comfortable silence.

 

"Yes. Why? Interested?"

 

"Sounds interesting. It's been a while since I stretched my body."

 

Jeongyeon nod as she can imagine Dahyun fold her own body into two easily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter