Fifteen

Still You [EDITING]

“Good morning.”

Taeyeon believed that she was dreaming at least that was what she believed in in the past weeks. The thought of waking up next to Tiffany was nothing but a dream, until now, at least. She blinks at the younger who was only flashing her a smile. Tiffany was gorgeous and Taeyeon would fight anyone who says otherwise.

“I cooked breakfast.” Tiffany proudly says, pointing to the tray she put at the end of the bed. She was trying to hide her nervousness because she wasn’t sure if she did a good job cooking,

“or at least I tried.” She smiles sheepishly.

Taeyeon sits up and she stares at the food that was within her reach. Then, she shifts her gaze to Tiffany who was looking down on her lap while playing with her fingers. She wanted to laugh, because she was sure that the bacon were probably burned but she doesn’t mind. It’s the thought that counts anyway. She pokes the younger’s arm and she smiles when Tiffany finally looks at her.

“Do you want to eat  now?” Tiffany asks with wide eyes. Part of her wishing that Taeyeon decides to just order something so she doesn’t eat the food. The younger is startled when Taeyeon suddenly pulled her to lie down beside her. Tiffany looks up and sees Taeyeon about to close her eyes again in a pathetic attempt to fall asleep the second time,

“You don’t want to eat?”

“Let’s just stay like this, for now.” Taeyeon says without looking at the younger. She wraps her arms around Tiffany’s tiny waist and she sighs in content. So this is how it feels to hug the girl again. It felt right, for the first time, since Tiffany left, it felt right that they shared a bed again.

“I missed you, Fany.” She mumbles against the other girl’s neck which makes the younger giggle. She runs her fingers on Taeyeon’s hair and she smiles to herself. She was stupid to even think of leaving Taeyeon for somebody who didn’t love her as much as the woman did.

“I missed you too.”

“Don’t leave.”

“I won’t. This time, I mean it.”

Taeyeon closes her eyes when she hears the words from Tiffany’s mouth. She believed her, or at least she wanted to, but there was a little stir inside her mind that told her that any moment, Tiffany’s mind could change and she’d leave again. This time, Taeyeon didn’t want to listen to her mind. She believes Tiffany, and she knows she’s never going to leave again. She decides to let her thoughts go because she will never be at peace even with Tiffany by her side, at least not yet, not when Siwon is still around, lurking.

            She hears three words from Tiffany again and she drifts off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

“Oh... God, Tae!”

Taeyeon loved hearing Tiffany’s screams, especially when she’s the reason. She smirks when Tiffany clenches on the bed sheets and she feels the younger’s legs wrap around her legs. Tiffany was helpless, and Taeyeon loved it when she was at her mercy. Taeyeon captures Tiffany’s lips in for a kiss and she smiles against it when Tiffany let her guard down and just lets her do whatever she wants with. She was hers after all, everything was hers.

“Taeyeon please!”

Despite the protest, Taeyeon stops and stares down at the distressed girl underneath. She crosses her arms as she shakes her head at the girl,

“You can’t tell me what to do.” She says in a tantalizing tone, “you’ve been a really bad girl, Tiffany.” She gets off the girl much to Tiffany’s dismay and she proceeds to enter their walk-in closet. Tiffany needed to be taught a lesson and there was no other person in this world who was qualified enough to teach her.

Taeyeon comes back in the bedroom with a few stuff in her hand and she smirks when Tiffany starts to shake her head. Taeyeon stood there with the most ual face Tiffany’s has ever seen.

“Bad girls need to be punished, Fany-ah.”

 

“Oh God, Jesus!” Taeyeon grabs onto the nearest thing she could grab as  she immediately is awoken by her inappropriate dream. She looks around and is relieved to see that Tiffany wasn’t inside the room because it would be very embarassing if the girl was there with her while she was dreaming of ing her in the dirtiest ways possible. She puts her hand over her chest as she breathes slowly, trying to calm her heart that was beating rapidly.

It’s true though. She has not done anything with Tiffany for months, and she most certainly did not try to rent people out there for relief. She’s completely forgotten how Tiffany looked ! She groans when her thoughts start getting wild again and she shakes her head to get them off of her head.

“Hey, you’re awake.”

Tiffany coming out of the shower didn’t help either.  Taeyeon just stared at her, as she walked around the room with only a towel wrapped around her body. Tiffany was still the same. She had the same porcelain like skin that Taeyeon held delicately. She still smelled like strawberries and Taeyeon loved to eat strawberries. The water running down on Tiffany’s collarbone and into her cleavage made Taeyeon almost salivate and for the first time, Taeyeon had wished that Tiffany didn’t come out of the bathroom at the wrong time.

She sighs to herself and she closes her eyes, trying to calm down. It’s just Tiffany. Her wife. The girl she hasn’t touched for months.

But what if Siwon... oh no.She can’t possibly... that’s not possible. She won’t do that.

When she opens her eyes, Tiffany was sitting at the end of the bed, observing if Taeyeon is okay. She had witnessed Taeyeon breathing heavily and continuously putting a hand over her chest so she was just worried that something might have happened.

Tiffany decided to check on Taeyeon’s temperature because she was worried that she might get sick. As she was approaching, Taeyeon was already working out a few escape plans because she doesn’t think she can control herself if Tiffany sits beside her in only her towels. It’s not like this is the first time that Tiffany has done this but this is the only time that Taeyeon paid attention to what was infront of her.

“Are you ok—“

“Don’t come near me!”

Tiffany is taken aback when Taeyeon suddenly shouted at her. She stops on her track and she grips on the towel in her hand as she stares at Taeyeon who was red as a tomato.  When Taeyeon finally realized what she has shouted, she shakes her head when she sees Tiffany staring at her in worry.

“I-I mean...” Taeyeon stumbled upon her words and she gets even more nervous when Tiffany crosses her arms, “I-I haven’t seen you i-in this...” she continues as she avoids Tiffany’s eyes. She points at Tiffany and she sighs, “I haven’t seen you like this for months so I’m a bit surprised.”

Tiffany raises an eyebrows as she looks at where Taeyeon was pointing. It’s not like Taeyeon hasn’t seen her at all! She wasn’t sure if she should be offended so she shoots Taeyeon a glare that makes the older immediately regret what she just said. Tiffany turns her back on Taeyeon and she smirks to herself as she decides to play with the girl for a while,

“I’m sorry, Fa—“ Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany raises her hand as if telling her to just shut it and she shuts close. She expected for the girl to gather her things and just do her rituals inside the bathroom but instead she sees Tiffany removing the towel that was wrapped around her leaving her with completely nothing to cover her body parts.

Taeyeon’s jaw drops as Tiffany turns to her, giving her a full body view of the woman and she closes her eyes as she struggles on her way to the bathroom to calm her heart.

Tiffany was going to be the reason of her death.

 

 

 

 

“Why are we here again?” Taeyeon scrunches her face when they arrive at the nearby park. She was not in the mood to stay in the park. She just wanted to be inside their apartment, cuddling with Tiffany but the girl insisted that they go outside because she thought that it was good for Taeyeon to inhale fresh air. They’ve been cooped up inside their apartment and Tiffany won’t buy Taeyeon’s pleas.

“Come on. You need to go out of the house, Tae, inhale some free air or something.” Tiffany smiles at her and she intertwines their hands as they walk around the part.

It’s not that Taeyeon doesn’t want to go out. The thing is, she didn’t want Tiffany to go out because she’s scared that people would see her and then they’d hit on her  and then she’ll leave Taeyeon for good. Taeyeon believed that the more they stayed inside the house, the lesser people Tiffany had to deal with. That was her plan but she knew that Tiffany won’t approve.

“But it’s much better if we’re home. At least it just the two of us there.” Taeyeon whines and she pouts as she lets go of Tiffany. They walked with Taeyeon feeling down and stompoing her feet like a little kid which makes Tiffany chuckle.

“The world needs to see you too!” Tiffany tries one more time to convince the girl but she knew that it wasn’t working. Taeyeon wanted them home because she doesn’t want her to interact with other people. It’s not that hard to understand.

“Come on Tae.” Tiffany smiles at her as she clings on to Taeyeon’s arm. She pulls the older to a stop and she wiggles her eyebrow at her which annoys Taeyeon even more. Taeyeon hated not knowing anything.

“What?”

Tiffany chuckles and she moves closer to Taeyeon’s ear,

“I’ll give you a reward tonight if you survive an hour outside.” She whispers.

Taeyeon’s ears grow red after hearing this and the pent up annoyance immediately disperse. She stares at Tiffany who was smirking at her and she clears . Acting like Tiffany had no effect on her or whatsoever but of course, Tiffany knew that she had Taeyeon wrapped in her fingers now.

“So quit whining, Kim and let’s enjoy the park.”

Taeyeon sighs but decides to listen to Tiffany anyway. She can’t help but smile when Tiffany tries to entertain her by acting like a tourist guide and telling her about the things that there were passing by in the park. This was what she craved for, Tiffany paying attention to her and making sure that she was happy and entertained. This was going to be a new beginning for them and Taeyeon knew that everything will get better.

“Do you remember this bench, Tae?” Tiffany asks, snapping Taeyeon out of her daydream. She looks at where Tiffany was pointing and she raises an eyebrow,

“What are we looking at?”

Tiffany giggles then playfully punches Taeyeon’s arm,

“Silly this was where you carved our initials back when you were still cheesy and young.”

“I’m still young though.”

“You’re not cheesy anymore.”

“Yeah but at least I’m still young.”

“Whatever Taeyeon.” Tiffany jokingly rolls her eyes at the woman and she smiles, “this was where you made me wait too on the night you asked me the question. You pissed me off that night.”

“I know but it was all worth it, right?”

“You’re ruining the mood, Taeng.”

Tiffany was about to walk away but Taeyeon grabs her hand and pulls her towards her. She engulfs the younger in a tight hug and she kisses her at the temple. She was just trying to lighten the mood. She wasn’t in the mood to remember their memories together, she just wanted to enjoy what was already happening. Tiffany was there with her, that’s everything that matters.

“I’m sorry. I promise I’ll do better next time. Let’s just not reminisce and let’s enjoy whatever we have right now.” Taeyeon says, hoping that Tiffany would just let it go so they can enjoy the rest of the day together.

Tiffany however, didn’t like what Taeyeon was implying. She breaks away from the hug and she gives Taeyeon a look,

“What are you trying to say, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon looks back at her and she shrugs,

“Nothing?”

“You’re implying that I might leave you again which is why you’re trying to enjoy the time you’re spending with me right now.”

“You can’t blame me, Fany. You left! And you haven’t even proved yourself to me yet!”

“I’m not going to leave! How many times do I need to tell you Tae!”

“I can’t be  relieved by your words especially that I know your ex-boyfriend is out there probably plotting ways on how to kill me so he can have you!”

Tiffany couldn’t believe what Taeyeon was saying. She breathes out and she glares at the woman in front of her who was staring at her with the exact same intensity,

“You honestly think I’m that stupid Taeyeon?!” she scoffs, “he hit me! What made you think that I have even a small amount of feelings left for him?”

“Well you fell for him the fir—“

A slap.

Tiffany wanted Taeyeon to snap out of it and if a slap was the only thing that would make her snap back to reality, she’d gladly give it. Taeyeon couldn’t even believe what hit her. Her wife just slapped her and it hurt. She touches the part where Tiffany’s hand landed and she winces,

Tiffany on the other hand was shocked. She thought of it, but she never expected that she’s really land a slap on Taeyeon’s cheek. She stares at the handprint on the woman’s cheek and she gasps in shock.

“Oh God I’m sorry.” She utters as she hugs Taeyeon, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.” She almost panicked when Taeyeon wasn’t hugging her back and that was the last thing she wanted, “I’m sorry, Tae. I was just mad and—“

“It’s okay.” Taeyeon sighs. She knew it was partly her fault anyway. She hugs Tiffany back and she sighs, “I’m sorry. Let’s stop fighting please.” She pleads, burying her face into the crook of Tiffany’s neck. She didn’t mean to cross the line but she didn’t like it when Tiffany was shouting at her.

“We should. I’m sorry, Taetae. I promise we’ll make this work out.”

They both knew that it wasn’t going to be easy. Especially that the foundation of their relationship was broken, but they’d try harder. They’d try harder for each other.