Where is the grocery store xD?

Troublemaker

Chapter 2
~YOUNGMIN POW~

I felt that my cheek really stinged. *good that girl really got guts* He washed his hands.
Kwangmin: You should know better! Dude control you temper and think before you do something you will regret.
Youngmin: AahhD: komawa, I, I really couldn`t help it. I- I can`t control it.
I saw myself in the mirror. When I see myself, I see a ruined boy, that haven`t nothing left. My only thing to live for is Kwangmin. But I don`t know, I always can control myself, but it was something with that nerdy girl. But damn, she got guts that little tiny thing. She is probably really hurt now. ..I am a terrible person. I felt that my tears was nearly going to shed. Kwangmin drought my tears.  
Kwangmin: It`s ok bro,  get it out^^ I`m here for you <3
Youngmin: mm…
Kwangmin: its only us two bro, we can do this…


~MI-CHA`S POW~
That was close, if his brother haven`t stopped him, I would probably get hurt. That what kind of shocking.  Even if they are the rebels in school, they maybe have a pride.. But still… They are buttfishes both of them -.-


~AFTER SCHOOL~
School was over and, yeah, it wasn`t the best day ever, it could be better if it wasn`t for tose stupidious twins.  The phone pling: Ojig nan neoui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh
Neomanui Boyfriend eh eh eh eh…….

---------------------------------------
To Mi-cha: Hi, sweetheart!
Can you please get some vegetables at the grocery?
From: Mom <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------
*aaw ^^* But, I don`t know where the grocery store is O.o! Aigoo D:
I tried to find it, and it took me hours. I was too shy to ask other people in the street. Because, I haven`t been in the town.


It began to be dark. The clock was 19.00. I really didn`t know where to go.. Suddenly I heard noises. It was footsteps, someone followed me O.o* Aigoo >.< Eotteoke ! ok calm down*
I walked faster… and so did the footsteps, I walked faster, and so did they again, in the end I begin to run. My heart beats faster, my breath was deep, I was exhausted. I was never good in gym. Then someone stole my wallet. “Hey!!Give it back.” I shouted, I ran after. It was a big man, in black, dirty, ripped clothes. We ended up in a disgusting lane. I felt that I was shaking.


*Little girl, do you want your wallet? Then come and take it, hehe* said the man
I couldn`t think out a plan, so I just tried to beat him, but he was to strong*silly me* He took my arm.
mi-cha: Let me go! Let me go!
Man: hehe, you can come with me home tonight >8D
I begin to scream, I was in panic. I shouted till my last breath, I try to resist.
Mi-cha: Let me go!, Help!! Let me go you creepy ert!
*PANG*
“AAAH” I shouted. Where did  that sound come from? What happened, I turned around. The man, it was a… A gun! And-and- and… he is dead.. But… ?
Instantly I heard someone behind me.. who sudden held around me.. Is it a new ert? I tried to resist, and I threw  around, just to get free..
“HELP, HEL—
Someone took their hand and covered my mouth
Mi-cha: mMmMMmmhhmgmm!
Stranger: calm down, its ok now.. No one will hurt you, said a soft and calm voice.
I turned around.
Jo Youngmin  X.x ?!

 

To be continued >8D